Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lish
Dragonaeve
Yes, I see a few minor things wrong. First, the chest looks sorta odd. Second, the weapon is crooked and isn't quite lined up with the hands. The shoulders also look a teensy bit odd. And the pants kinda make her legs look funny, as somebody said before that her leg looked broken. But everything I said is mostly minor stuff. It looks pretty good. ^_^

Yuh, I was going to fix the legs a bit. When I shade the pants I'll put more definition.. I dunno. Something. xD And the weapon is crooked, not straight. You can't see the crooked part behind her back though, I s'pose. I appreciate your input, thanks muchly!

I would say to add a little bit to the calf muscles just so that they seem a bit more real, and for the weapon, before you cg it, use a ruler and make sure that the weapon(if it's not straight) Looks crooked, and there's no mistake.
the legs are bent at an impossible position
Dragonaeve
Yes, I see a few minor things wrong. First, the chest looks sorta odd. Second, the weapon is crooked and isn't quite lined up with the hands. The shoulders also look a teensy bit odd. And the pants kinda make her legs look funny, as somebody said before that her leg looked broken. But everything I said is mostly minor stuff. It looks pretty good. ^_^

I have to agree.
It's pretty good, but there are things that need improvement.
I suggest you get out a ruler and draw a line from shoulder to shoulder, from one end of the rod to the other, and from hip to knee, then knee to ankle for both legs. While you're at it, you might want to draw lines for all limbs, just to see if you got them straight.
3nodding everything looks fine except the legs but its all good
ya...legs bugging the hell outta me its kinda weird for the postion too but i think thats just cuz they like small and weird postioned biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff