Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

k, so i'm getting my beloved computer Envy back tomorrow.
    yeeeeeeeeeeees.

on the other hand that means cleaning my mom's computer and s**t, and possibly re-installing everything if they had to clean my hard drive so, no art for a bit!

have some character designing. ouo/
    i'm totally getting that dreamcatcher tattoo shhhhh.

settled back into Envy, got my hand on Photoshop CS6, taking care of a few more programs before the mojo fully returns, so have some traditional work!
    we're drawing shoes at school - i am a happy camper.

oil pastels on A2 paper.

hey guys~
    damn, it's been a while, ahaha.

i ended up getting Photoshop CS6, but completely failed at adapting to it SO, back to CS5 we went! SAI and PS make the most amazing combo, i will let you know NGH.

other than that, not much has been going on, so here i post my most recent commission; a linework piece for Alterdeus over here at Gaia. loved working on this character because fire hair dudes.

fire hair.

if anyone's interested in something like this too, feel free to drop a PM or something, my prices are cheap c;

anyway, it's almost 4am, i'm tired as s**t so imma head out to weep over the soundtrack of Shelter. all these heartbreaking songs, why.
    i'll post some more doodles tomorrow, i just felt like this particular piece deserved a single post of its own, i'm quite proud of it!

hey guys!
    school's been pretty busy, so imma just dump a doodle i crapped out before bed~

today's post is mostly to address something else though;
    i've gotten some interest regarding commissions, and i'd just like to clarify that right now i'm not taking gold commissions. if i post any commissions here, they were RLC.
    if you're still interested, well-- hit me up! c:

if you've gotten this far, congrats! have a Medusa doodle.
    i really like Medusa sob.

Conference Call

and bob's yer uncle, another down!

decided to take the opportunity to explore SAI some more, and thus this is what came out. not too shabby, if i may say so myself.
    anyway, this was a small warm-up for a headshot commission in the works, but i hope you like it CC! c;
dreizehnhound
Conference Call

and bob's yer uncle, another down!

decided to take the opportunity to explore SAI some more, and thus this is what came out. not too shabby, if i may say so myself.
    anyway, this was a small warm-up for a headshot commission in the works, but i hope you like it CC! c;
Aww thank you, i love youuuu
edit feedback: it was so awesome, at first i was confused what this was for and i'm like aww she just drew me, but thanks been a while it's pretty freaking awesome. The skin and hair and scarf is nice with the katana, like realistic it's crazy good when all you have to use is a Avi. thanks though it's really great
Conference Call
Aww thank you, i love youuuu
edit feedback: it was so awesome, at first i was confused what this was for and i'm like aww she just drew me, but thanks been a while it's pretty freaking awesome. The skin and hair and scarf is nice with the katana, like realistic it's crazy good when all you have to use is a Avi. thanks though it's really great

LOLOL that's so cute.
    pleasure was all mine though, i'm glad you like it! c:

wow has school been eating me alive or what?
    on another note, i'm sick. haha.
    this all to explain why i haven't been posting anything; because, well, i haven't been drawing anything.

i did, however, manage to crack out a doodle in between study sessions. remember Grendel?
    here, have a doodle of him when he was a little brat.

not any better behaved, honestly.
    and yes, that is a split tongue in his current age. teehee.

oh, also, this is just an idea that popped into my head a while ago, but i was thinking of maybe doing some redline offers once every month or so? idk i like helping people, surprisingly enough, and it'd be a good way for both sides to learn and improve.
    lemme know if that's a good idea or if i should just shut the ******** up lol.

anyway, i'm out, i got a dinner party thing to go to while jumbling this fever.
    the life of an art student.

peace.
love them ! smile
Candypearls1
love them ! smile

thank you so very much, i'm really glad! ; v ;

hey guys!
    so yesterday i broke a nail. haha. ha.
    let me tell you, it hurts like a ********. luckily enough it was on my left hand otherwise ******** writing or drawing. 8(

in the meantime, have a wip of a trade i'm doing with one of my favourite artists on dA, Faust!
    her art is incredible and SO versatile, and she's a real sweetheart, i feel so honoured that she appreciates my dumb work!
    i cannot wait to see her end of it, i'm so excited!

fran, over & out!

i'm kinda running out of s**t to say in every post, so this time just have the art lol;;
    on another hand, take a look at my art tumblr if you'd like - it's almost the same as this thread, really, but y'know. follows and reblogs are always appreciated.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

minor character appreciation post! Stephan and Jacob. (:

woop, so i opened cheap sketch commissions based on my previous post to be able to afford Christmas gifts for some people, aaaand sure enough, i got commissioned!

so yeah, here's some commissions i did, 5$ a piece. go here for more info if you're interested!

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Tycoon 200
Your art work is very pretty; I especially love the first and last pictures in your first post. I have a soft spot for anything demon-like X/3

I've never used Sai before, but I sure am curious about it! Would you mind giving me a few facts about it? Things like comparisons between Sai and PS; the pros and cons? ' u'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games