Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Conversationalist

JulianKatzen
I love Edgar Allen Poe, but I have to be in the mood to read him. Though I do adore Annabel Lee...

And I wouldn't find it creepy at all! I love making new friends. :3

aw yeah, brofist there my man! it's a pretty good poem, giving you a heartwarming sensation of love while keeping true to the sadness of the father of gothic literature. my favourites are the ever so cliché Raven and Telltale Heart.

ahaha, sweet~

King Kitten

dreizehnhound
JulianKatzen
I love Edgar Allen Poe, but I have to be in the mood to read him. Though I do adore Annabel Lee...

And I wouldn't find it creepy at all! I love making new friends. :3

aw yeah, brofist there my man! it's a pretty good poem, giving you a heartwarming sensation of love while keeping true to the sadness of the father of gothic literature. my favourites are the ever so cliché Raven and Telltale Heart.

ahaha, sweet~

:3 One time I saw little ravens on my Dad's sticky notes (I think they were the brand, because there was one on every page) so I got smart and drew a quote bubble that said, "Nevermore," on nearly all of them.

JulianKatzen
:3 One time I saw little ravens on my Dad's sticky notes (I think they were the brand, because there was one on every page) so I got smart and drew a quote bubble that said, "Nevermore," on nearly all of them.

omg the grin on my face right now LOLOL
    that is ******** perfect, i'd be so proud if i were your dad HA.

mind if i PM ya though? WE'RE KINDA HOGGIN' THE THREAD LOL;;
Draw me? headshot. TY lOVE YOU <3
Freaking awesome art over here i had to try and ask heart

xKrypto

LOL thank you, i appreciate it!
    aaaand i'll think about it uvu/
dreizehnhound
xKrypto

LOL thank you, i appreciate it!
    aaaand i'll think about it uvu/
:OOO WEEELY?! OMG ILY
Remember me and JESUS LOVE YOU heart heart heart heart heart heart
Keep on rocking the art smile

xKrypto

LOL i'm amused right now.
    thank you, i hope to have new stuff to post soon! c:
dreizehnhound
xKrypto

LOL i'm amused right now.
    thank you, i hope to have new stuff to post soon! c:
don't me amused talented people deserve the attention heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hey guys, nothing particularly interesting this time, did a redline for my boof and figured i'd post as a reminder that gravity towers over clothing! the flow of fabric can do a whole lot for an image!

and another thing; clothes are usually made to fit your body. unless it is oversized or purposely baggy, there's no need to overfold things. uvu/

omg i'm here with s**t to share ohmygod.
    been out these past couple of days, mostly going to the gym and lifting heavy crap from IKEA - i can't feel my legs right now, ******** ;;
    on the bright side i got this sweet crimson / charcoal scheme for my bed, and a shelf to drill onto the wall. after 18 years it's finally starting to look like my room derp.

ANYWAY you're not here to listen to my uninteresting rambles, have some art.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i've been listening to a lot of hot Dubstep jams, and what better way to show that than by drawing the embodiement of Dubstep himself, my baby Grendel~
    by definition he's not a breakdancer - dances Dubstep with Hip-Hop influences, some Krump, and some Popping. but hey, breakdance refs work better. used this to get the torso right. c:

as for the little notes - yes, i'm usually that retarded with my sketches. whoops.
    i wanna colour this, but i'm not confident enough with my colouring skills on SAI to take that leap yet aha.

then to right we have my wonderful girly Sophia~ she's a bundle of joy and optimism, even though she's been shunned by her peers under the accusation of behaving 'inappropriately'.
    she is in a very interesting relationship with two dudes. emotion_dowant

on another note, a friend of mine convinced me to finally move my a** and start an artblog on Tumblr. i used to post sketches and some finished pieces on my personal Tumblr ( located here, if anyone's interested ), but time and time again i get family members asking for my 'art website', and god forbid if i link them to a shirtless men, snake and obscure-filled website.

i don't have anything posted yet, but here's a little something i'm working on to get it started c:
    i did mention i have a thing for horns, right?

painting in SAi is ******** hard guys, omg. Photoshop come back to me sob.

boom shakalaka, more doodles and wips and what the ******** not because i never finish anything even though i really have to yeaaah.

part of a comic layout thumbnail that i've already organized and basically need to ink and colour pronto because uh-- it's for a group i mod at that just happens to re-open for applications tomorrow? LOLOL i'm ********.

hooray for mysterious characters! /o/

and here we have Sophia again! can you tell i really like her?

i really like the classic Playboy Bunny outfit, and after telling Bee to draw Blythe in one, i really wanted to draw Sophia in it as well lol.

i ******** hate colouring in SAI though, let it be known. i managed to install the Adobe Elements 10 trial yesterday though, so i'll probably use it to properly shade and post this because i like how it came out, sue me 8'(

have an alternate version, courtesy of my old Projects teacher, who i really miss having class with.

dat lens flare.

i don't have anything else particularly worthy of posting around here, but i need to work on a whole bunch of s**t today and, to avoid having the massive mojo blank i did yesterday, imma probably draw some headshots requested here on the thread as a warm-up, so keep an eye out for that!

or-- don't, i mean, imma quote you and s**t but. yeah.

peace!

i did say i'd do some of the requests, right?

i wasn't planning on colouring it, actually, but Elements failed on me royally, so i needed to stop being a p***y and learn how to cellshade in SAI, however basic it'd end up looking. plus the character's colours are really cool ahaha.

anyway, awesome warrior lady belongs to Gorerotic, hope you dig it!
    she was great practice, and who knew tusks could be so much fun! c;

fran out!

hey guys!

so today i'm going to Oporto, which is our neighbouring town, so i can start school on Thursday. haaaa.
and yet the day after i have to skip to go to the Army. Portugal in a nutshell.

anyway, have something i'm working on - my character sheet for the group i mod at!

his name is Jackson and he's the head of the Medical department, even though he specializes in Medical Examination, aka, cutting open dead bodies. UvU/

he has a strange obsession with hats, and is really really smart.
even though he acts like a kid. despite being 28. /cough

i really, really like SAI's linework k. omg.

got part of the shading down already, hopefully i'll be done today because i still have that comic to work on ahaha;;;
GROUP MANAGEMENT IS HARD WORK KIDS.

anyway, in case anyone's interested, here's his old sheet!
it is extremely painful to look at.

fran out!
Love what you have so far, *subs* can't wait to see more c:
Also, I accidentally hit the </3 button and I don't think I can undo it,sorry D:. I swear I'd be better at aiming if I were blindfolded.

candid silence
Love what you have so far, *subs* can't wait to see more c:
Also, I accidentally hit the </3 button and I don't think I can undo it,sorry D:. I swear I'd be better at aiming if I were blindfolded.

oh gosh, thank you so much! i hope i don't disappoint! c;
    LOLOLOL it's quite alright! you should try honing your aim while blindfolded though - it'd be a pretty neat skill!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff