Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Kitten

I'm in love with the sketch of the girl with an undercut.

Anxious Conversationalist

shaddowvamp
Oh my gosh they are all so well drawn and beautiful/striking/wowzers!

O_O
Skill <3

ps. Loving your avatar also.

oritprigherthigoerthgoerthig omg thank you!
    and aaaa you flatter me UnU

JulianKatzen

aaa, what can i say, i like me some girls with shaved heads ;D
    thanks a bunch!

Greedy Bloodsucker

dreizehnhound
shaddowvamp
Oh my gosh they are all so well drawn and beautiful/striking/wowzers!

O_O
Skill <3

ps. Loving your avatar also.

oritprigherthigoerthgoerthig omg thank you!
    and aaaa you flatter me UnU

:3 You are very very welcome!

King Kitten

dreizehnhound
JulianKatzen

aaa, what can i say, i like me some girls with shaved heads ;D
    thanks a bunch!

I love shaved heads. I love them so much, I have two undercuts... Which seems impossible, but isn't. emotion_dowant

But anyway. Random. Your artwork is really good. I love the man cuddles. emotion_kirakira

JulianKatzen
I love shaved heads. I love them so much, I have two undercuts... Which seems impossible, but isn't. emotion_dowant

But anyway. Random. Your artwork is really good. I love the man cuddles. emotion_kirakira

HA, that sounds bitchin' mang, how does it work?
    i totally wanna get an undercut myself, but i think it'd scare the wits out of my folks LOL stuck with short.

ahaha, totally fine, chattin' is nice!
    thank you so much! and yes, man cuddles are always appreciated~

King Kitten

dreizehnhound
JulianKatzen

HA, that sounds bitchin' mang, how does it work?
    i totally wanna get an undercut myself, but i think it'd scare the wits out of my folks LOL stuck with short.

ahaha, totally fine, chattin' is nice!
    thank you so much! and yes, man cuddles are always appreciated~

Well, it works like this...
You have the general undercut on one side with the long side fringe. Except on the other side of your head, where you'd normally have hair that is just... well there, you shave that, too. The side fringe generally covers it up. But if you feel like it, you can now spike your hair in a mohawk. And that's how a double undercut works.
It's hard to explain, because I'm the only person I know of who has this hair cut.

Do you get a lot of your artwork inspiration for manga/anime?

JulianKatzen
You have the general undercut on one side with the long side fringe. Except on the other side of your head, where you'd normally have hair that is just... well there, you shave that, too. The side fringe generally covers it up. But if you feel like it, you can now spike your hair in a mohawk. And that's how a double undercut works.
It's hard to explain, because I'm the only person I know of who has this hair cut.

pardon the honesty, but that's pretteh hot. i actually do have a friend of mine with that cut, so i happen to know what it looks like. and approve. bad.

iiiiii actually don't! i don't read or watch much of anything ( even though i do have a bunch of favourites, like Battle Royale or Dorohedoro ), so i mostly get inspiration from music, rp, other artists, or my friends since pretty much 95% of them draw as well! c:

King Kitten

dreizehnhound
JulianKatzen

pardon the honesty, but that's pretteh hot. i actually do have a friend of mine with that cut, so i happen to know what it looks like. and approve. bad.

iiiiii actually don't! i don't read or watch much of anything ( even though i do have a bunch of favourites, like Battle Royale or Dorohedoro ), so i mostly get inspiration from music, rp, other artists, or my friends since pretty much 95% of them draw as well! c:

Ahha. Now I finally know of someone with my haircut! biggrin Tell your friend that they are awesome.

I'm totes jelly. I can't draw for s**t. I can write, but I've always wanted to draw. Like, it's so bad that if you asked me to draw a simple line I'd probably end up drawing something ridiculous and nothing like a line.

JulianKatzen
Ahha. Now I finally know of someone with my haircut! biggrin Tell your friend that they are awesome.

I'm totes jelly. I can't draw for s**t. I can write, but I've always wanted to draw. Like, it's so bad that if you asked me to draw a simple line I'd probably end up drawing something ridiculous and nothing like a line.

haha, hell yeah! i'll be sure to let them know ;D

baaw, it's never too late to start! trust me, first time my drawing teacher told us to draw nothing but straight lines on an A3 sheet of paper while standing, it was the biggest shitfest LOL
    and sweet, i enjoy writing as well, even if i don't do it as often as i used to sob.

King Kitten

dreizehnhound
JulianKatzen

haha, hell yeah! i'll be sure to let them know ;D

baaw, it's never too late to start! trust me, first time my drawing teacher told us to draw nothing but straight lines on an A3 sheet of paper while standing, it was the biggest shitfest LOL
    and sweet, i enjoy writing as well, even if i don't do it as often as i used to sob.

No like, really. It's so bad, I could tell you exactly what I drew and you'd still question what it was.

I have started getting into writing more. I stopped for a while, but I want to be an author, so I've started thinking out some ideas again.

JulianKatzen
No like, really. It's so bad, I could tell you exactly what I drew and you'd still question what it was.

I have started getting into writing more. I stopped for a while, but I want to be an author, so I've started thinking out some ideas again.

PFFFFFFT yeah yeah, i'll believe it when i see it BY

and that's awesome! what's your favourite type of literature? or authors? ovo

King Kitten

dreizehnhound
JulianKatzen

PFFFFFFT yeah yeah, i'll believe it when i see it BY

and that's awesome! what's your favourite type of literature? or authors? ovo

Uhm... That's a hard question. XD
I'm really into fantasy type books... Right now, my favourite series is City of Bones, if that gives any indication as to what I like.
Though my favourite book is The Perks of Being a Wallflower. :3

JulianKatzen
I'm really into fantasy type books... Right now, my favourite series is City of Bones, if that gives any indication as to what I like.

LOL ikr, always takes me a while to answer.
    and i see! ngl, i don't know either of those, but the title City of Bones certainly catches my eye!

i tend to prefer the darker, eerie side of writing, like Edgar Allan Poe, Haruki Murakami, or Stieg Larsson uvu/ unfortunately i lack the patience to finish a lot of works WHOOPS
    mind if i take my creepiness further and add you as a friend?

King Kitten

dreizehnhound
JulianKatzen

LOL ikr, always takes me a while to answer.
    and i see! ngl, i don't know either of those, but the title City of Bones certainly catches my eye!

i tend to prefer the darker, eerie side of writing, like Edgar Allan Poe, Haruki Murakami, or Stieg Larsson uvu/ unfortunately i lack the patience to finish a lot of works WHOOPS
    mind if i take my creepiness further and add you as a friend?

I love Edgar Allen Poe, but I have to be in the mood to read him. Though I do adore Annabel Lee...

And I wouldn't find it creepy at all! I love making new friends. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces