Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whoa

yeah 1 100.0% [ 616 ]
Total Votes:[ 616 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Wicked Crimester

Wow your really good!

How long does it take you to color those?

And for someone who doesn't own a tablet, (because I'm poor crying )
How much of a difference in your work does it make. I try to upload lineart so I can color it online, but I have to scan it, and it doesn't work very well.

Of course I understand nothing about layers >.> So coloring programs confuse me anyway.

Sparkly Noob

Rhiana Caterisano
purdoy25
Rhiana Caterisano
It looks great so far!
I wish you did online commissions. :[

mmhmmm if u can giv me nitemare scarf then I will xp xp xp xp

Your art is great, but it's not worth 6 million gold. gonk

hahaha... it's an ultra expensive bribe I will take if there are people who are generous enough to givit away~ but RL cash works too (most of the WIPs I've posted here are RL commissions)
Yew bad I sold meh scarf >O I never used it alas that also brings back the memories of when I had a devil tail D: But I traded that for art out of stupidity which i shouldnt have because i dont even have the avi they did art for anyways >.>

Sparkly Noob

xXAGlitchInTheSystemXx
Yew bad I sold meh scarf >O I never used it alas that also brings back the memories of when I had a devil tail D: But I traded that for art out of stupidity which i shouldnt have because i dont even have the avi they did art for anyways >.>

ohhhhhhh I want NM scarf sooo badddd

Sparkly Noob

It looks great!

You live in the Philippines, right? I wish I lived there so I could commission you. :[ Alas, I live in the US.

Sparkly Noob

Rhiana Caterisano
It looks great!

You live in the Philippines, right? I wish I lived there so I could commission you. :[ Alas, I live in the US.

you can commission me with paypal ^o^

Conservative Dabbler

Cute style, your colouring skills really add depth to the simple line art.

Sparkly Noob

@chaotic: really? wow

purdoy25
Rhiana Caterisano
It looks great!

Sadly, I don't have PayPal. :[

Sparkly Noob

Rhiana Caterisano
purdoy25
Rhiana Caterisano
It looks great!

Sadly, I don't have PayPal. :[

*sigh* okay... lol
:O I love how the purple one looks and the eyes and stuf..... anywhoooooooooooo If I get a nm scarf I might think of giving it to someone after i have no use for eet >D

Sparkly Noob

xXAGlitchInTheSystemXx
:O I love how the purple one looks and the eyes and stuf..... anywhoooooooooooo If I get a nm scarf I might think of giving it to someone after i have no use for eet >D

gimmi gimmi gimmi
Woah, nice! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas