<< < 1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 >

?
How do you make a background transparent? =/

Questionable Newb

10,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Waffles! 25
how do u draw like that digital kinda art do u have a download? or just paint :3

Cute Vampire

16,875 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
oh my, you're such an artist, purody 030 you should draw my OC

Sparkly Noob

JUST HOW LONG WAS I OUT FROM GAIA? O_O

new WIP

User Image

Lonely Phantom

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Millionaire 200
You should do an avi art for me >.>

Anxious Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ah, you're so skilled! These are wonderful!
I consider myself amateur at best, but I am still learning a few techniques. Do you have any suggestions for having smoother lines or perhaps recommend any specific brush settings to get a nice, crispy line? I have shaky hands and a very beat up, seven year old tablet so my method so far has been to make a very large canvas, zoom in, then resize the image when it's finished. I still feel like I'm not doing something right. I have basic settings right now because I'm still relatively new to Sai. Any help you could offer would be appreciated!

Sparkly Noob

deadfire08
purdoy25
Yesss...Isn't SAI the best?!?!

Damn! Your very good at drawing digital art man! Would you take a request? Also, me and my cousin used to do lowrider/aztec/brownpride art. But you can call it Chicano art. You inspired us to draw manga now! We will start off with traditional! Below are examples of the art. Yes, me and my cousin did the not regret's, a friend did the other one.

X

X

Cool. Umm I don't take requests atm.

Punchies
Ah, you're so skilled! These are wonderful!
I consider myself amateur at best, but I am still learning a few techniques. Do you have any suggestions for having smoother lines or perhaps recommend any specific brush settings to get a nice, crispy line? I have shaky hands and a very beat up, seven year old tablet so my method so far has been to make a very large canvas, zoom in, then resize the image when it's finished. I still feel like I'm not doing something right. I have basic settings right now because I'm still relatively new to Sai. Any help you could offer would be appreciated!

Hmmm... Increase line smoothing for SAI? I also use large canvas and my tablet is almost 5yrs. old. XD

Sparkly Noob

purdoy25
hmm

^ its gorgeous like always Purdoy Can I sit in on a livestream of you one of these days?

Sparkly Noob

Thanks. Oooh I haven't tried doing livestream sessions. (mainly because my internet is bad) XD

Sparkly Noob

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

User Image

Sparkling Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Happy new year to u too biggrin
your art is amazing btw
^^
edit: is going to folow u in ur da