Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fox

<center>This is my first time trying realism, and I was hoping to get some c+c. There's just something about fox1 that bugs me, but I can't seem to put my finger on it. crying Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
((and obviously the tree and bg is not yet completed. Fox2 is the only one in the picture that's near completion.))

Domo arigatoo gozaimasu.
</center>
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

<center>And if anyone can tell me how to draw/color bark [for the tree] that would be great too. ^^</center>
<center>Other:
[Progress: 25%]

Suggestions/Comments:
</center>
Hm, i think it's a good start for a first time around. The furr seems a little rough. Maybe you should use a softer brush and blend a little to get the fur texture.
its nice... however before i saw your note it looked like it was all one fox and he was out of proportion... you might want the tweek that a little bit

Thieving Lunatic

You might want to try giving the eye a bit more detail. It's good other than that, though.

Genius

it kinda looks like one fox being stretched to the other side of tree... otherwise i like how you did its fur
ChisaruLi
Hm, i think it's a good start for a first time around. The furr seems a little rough. Maybe you should use a softer brush and blend a little to get the fur texture.

O, ok. I'll try that. And now that I think about it...it actually does look a bit rough. biggrin Thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff