Tiny Cub

User Image
:3 How is it?

Tiny Cub

Kuma Cake
User Image
:3 How is it?

Oh you cant tell but the hair is colored light pink ;o
I know you want people to rate it, but there's no point to the artist to have their art rated. It doesn't help you to improve, and if you get bad ratings then it will probably just end up making you feel bad.

So I'm not going to rate you. I'm going to tell you right now you are at a very beginners level, and I will suggest more practice, starting by drawing by reference. When I was little I drew my stuffed animals and horses from picture books. Then just kinda took off from there.

Tiny Cub

MooMooJuice
I know you want people to rate it, but there's no point to the artist to have their art rated. It doesn't help you to improve, and if you get bad ratings then it will probably just end up making you feel bad.

So I'm not going to rate you. I'm going to tell you right now you are at a very beginners level, and I will suggest more practice, starting by drawing by reference. When I was little I drew my stuffed animals and horses from picture books. Then just kinda took off from there.

Oops. I know I put rate but I didn't mean "Rate" rate. >w< Oh well. Thanks anyways~ Because It is quite messy. I know that for a fact. Its not my best work after all.
practice, practice, practice smile

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
I agree with the whole practice drawing more.
I'll make a few suggestions though.

Take a look at your drawings hair on the left side. It's going out at a weird angle. The left ear isn't placed on the right part of her head. It looks like it's not even on her head but more on the side of her hair.(If that makes any sense). I don't know if you were trying to draw her face at an angle or not. The the whole face is not proportioned right. Both of the eyes are crooked. The bottom part of her face is rather odd looking. Again I don't know what angle you're trying to go for. Take a look at the inside of both of the ears. The one on the right seems to match the outer part of the ear, whereas the inside of the left ear is off.

Bottom line is this drawing does have potential. You have potential. You just need to practice more. Good luck I know that you will improve. heart

Edit: PS: I almost forgot, try drawing lightly on your paper first. Then make any adjustments needed. So then when you go over your work again it'll look much cleaner. It's easier to erase light pencil marks than it is with the dark ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff