Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
So, I don't actually have too many pictures of this guy, or they aren't quite the ones I'm looking for, so I'm going to create the BG specifically for my profile page.

Here's what I have of it so far.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Aged Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Aged Garbage

25,925 Points
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Magical Girl 50
That is amazing!
Only thing that caught my eye so far is the man on the left's n****e. It looks like it's too far to the side of his breast.

But that's some amazing art!

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
That is great!

I'm not sure But his ear looks alittle low...thats about it really
. . .
Or maybe i draw my ears too high.. O_O

but seriously this is really great

Generous Millionaire

This is insane
The detail in it is beautiful
it looks fine. the only thing I'm really noticing is that the shown hand on the man on the left needs a little more depth through the palm (I think?). Also, the eyes are a little bit small. I'd say they only need to be a few pixels larger, and then moved down a few pixels as well, but since you've already moved on to coloring it's not really a necessity and it looks fine as is. Otherwise it looks very good, and I really like the attention to detail!
Hey this is pretty good.

One thing I noticed though is that the shoulders seem a bit narrow for such a B.A. manly man.
You may be able to fit it up with a bit of cutting and stretching, or liquify or something.

Also, when you paint hair, try to think of it as chunks first, then individual hairs (and not as many of them). I think the rest of your painting is too sophisticated for the way you paint your hair right now. Think big shapes to smaller ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff