Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Ok, I was originally trying to draw one of my original characters. But, somehow, my mind sort of trailed to Roy Mustang.... I didn't know where else to put this, since I don't really see much posts that have artists posting up 'never-finish' works... So, here it is:

User Image

Yeah, I know that it probably doesn't look like Roy...I tried my best. I even though I had the official character design sketches in my Animedia magazine for reference...the hair was the part that kept irritating me... crying
Plus, I gotta work on my poses and anatomy more (not right now, since I'm a little busy at the moment....).
i think it looks great. your style is very close to my own. i lke this pic as a sketch so i think you should leave it as one. my opinion is small though. do what you think is best. and wether or not it looks like roy doesnt matter. it is still good.
You should definitely finish it! And perhaps even get it colored, if not by you, then by some other random talented person. But it's really good, and it'd be a shame for you not to finish it.
Wow, your style is quite nice. I like it a lot, and hope to see more soon. ^_^
I have no real critiques, on the grounds that unfinished works often are unable to be commented about for some reason or another.
But I'll try. ^_^
First, don't be discouraged that it looks like someone else. Everything has been done before, if only in part. The sooner people realize this, the more it occurs to them. So if his hair is similar, then chances are that Roy's hair looked similar to someone before his time. So yeah, if it looks like Roy, then it looks like Roy. But if it isn't, don't let it bother you. Smile. Love and peace-u and all that jazz. ^_^
I really wish you would have finished it, because I like what I see right now. If I ask nicely will you continue it? Pweeese? ^_^;;; *offers cookies and pandas and shiny things, but only in a metaphorical sense*
heart heart heart
I really like it. The face has a nice sense of balance to it with a real professional feel.
You should definitely finish it.
At the very least, draw the shoulder. You don't have to ink it, or anything. Just finish it. Maybe someone will color it for you or something.
PLEASE finish it!!! I really, really like this. I'm begging you FINISH! Okay, I am over dramatic. Get over it.
He looks really, really good! =3 You should finish this! heart I would just love to see the finish picture. whee
I heart it it just needs touching up!
from
pink crystal heart
I heart it!It just needs touchin up! 4laugh

like this one i made just by pics on messages!
domokun heart scream eek redface
so this one means a domo fancies a horrible person so the person is shocked and when the horrible person finds out that that person knows there really embarassed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff