Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winner

I'm working on a picture for the New Sannin...
Holy cats im having trouble combining the pose with perspective.
You see how the left hand is closer? Then the back hand has to be farther... i cant seem to picture what the right hand would look like.

I dont know if the hand should be open or closed. Elbow bent?
Right now it looks like a cross between the jiraiya-toad-pose and waterbending...

What I got so far:
User Image

EDIT(?):

User Image

Crap-ified and watermarked just cuz.

Any thoughts would be appreciated... D;

Newbie Noob

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
his arm that's going backwards is raised too high to me compared to his front arm. nothing is suggesting he's crouched either so it looks weird. everything else looks okay I guess.

Winner

xAzurestormx
his arm that's going backwards is raised too high to me compared to his front arm. nothing is suggesting he's crouched either so it looks weird. everything else looks okay I guess.

there is more going on in the bottom, but it ends up being covered; that all looks fine.
not supposed to be crouching...

and the arm is too high?
so a little lower, and put into perspective...

Newbie Noob

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fancy Giraffes
xAzurestormx

there is more going on in the bottom, but it ends up being covered; that all looks fine.
not supposed to be crouching...

and the arm is too high?
so a little lower, and put into perspective...

mhmm

Winner

I can't believe i have to tell you this, but have somebody take a picture of you doing that. Problem solved. Us redlining is only going to allow you to take the easy way out and not figure things for yourself. Not helpful.

Winner

Elissiam
I can't believe i have to tell you this, but have somebody take a picture of you doing that. Problem solved. Us redlining is only going to allow you to take the easy way out and not figure things for yourself. Not helpful.

thats...... GENIUS.
XD
*goes and gets camera*
thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items