Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, my friend says that I draw like a girl, due to the fact that I usually draw innocent pictures, where I don't draw tits sexily..

Okay, So I decided to try out this...

And she's a B-cup, to my original plan, and I think it's proportionally correct..

But my friend thinks I should make it a D-cup.. but I think that would be too... Lara Crofty?

Well, since I'm planning to take my time on this one, any comments will be appreciated, and I will edit this in time to come...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for any criticism offered..

And obviously, I duplicated the pose like the girl in my sig.. just practice, to see how well I can reproduce stuff.
What the??

Is there no critique worthy of the name here? or did I just not make a mistake in this picture..

I'm looking forward to finishing this, but I need to know if I missed something with regards to body proportions.
hmmm its really good... Though about the top... She could at least of worn a padded bra or something.. xp
Bottomless
hmmm its really good... Though about the top... She could at least of worn a padded bra or something.. xp

I usually draw them with it.. but people keep thinking I'm drawing like a girl.. xp
charsiewpau
Okay, my friend says that I draw like a girl, due to the fact that I usually draw innocent pictures, where I don't draw tits sexily..

First off, I think your friend is full of crap. There is no such thing as "drawing like a girl" or "drawing like a boy." I know girls who draw "sexy" pictures, and boys who refuse to. You can even tell him I said so.

I personally think the nipples are a bit much. I'm a lesbian, but nipples like that just make me wonder how cold it is in the room, not think sexy thoughts. For proportions, I think you've got your left-to-right proportions correct on the body, but it seems as if she's a little...compressed...front to back, especially at the waist area. Also, compositionally, I would lighten up that poster on the wall just a bit; right now it looks like it's sticking into her shoulder, rather than being on a wall behind her. Just take your eraser and pat it lightly over the "poster" until it lightens up a bit. ...the hand in the pocket seems to be in the wrong place to me, for some reason--a little too close to her crotch, I think, instead of on the hip.

I really like the face, though. She seems to be a nice blend between pure realism and a refined comic style. It'll be interesting to see what happens when you add shade and color.
there is no such thing as drawing like a girl. artists draw as they draw (your pic is a lot better than any of mine though). The mouth is a bit off, but overall, it's pretty good.
Thanks and noted.. I shall fix them immediately.. post haste.
I agree that the nipples are a bit much and if you're going to have them in there, (I strongly sujest lightening their appearance as it makes her look strange.) and the one on the far side shouldn tpoint down, the nipples always point up on a female body, (Enough anatomy books prove it)

There isn't really a sexy way to draw a woman, some people find girls without that sort of thing exposed or the emphasis not on their chest to be sexy so if your friend says that the tits have to be sexy they are simply not thinking about the overal picture. or overly obsessed with orgens used to feed babies.
Blah...I hate pics like this...although, I think you did an okay job. Basically what I wanted to say has already been said...so, I'll just add one more thing that doesn't have anything to do with her chest. Her stomach area, looks really flat and well, plastic like, she doesn't look all that real, try adding some more definition to her abs.

I don't think that even made sense...ah well, I'll just shut up now stare biggrin

Great job anyhoo on the rest of her blaugh
okay.. edited.. the current version is here..

http://www.ponju.com/oekaki2/pictures/401.png

The abs still doesn't look very right, but that's obviously the best I can do it..

I'll try get some girl to bare her abs to me in that pose (and get whacked for it, lol) and try again..

and don't mind the coloring, it's just a colouring test.
she's looking good, keep trying, you'll get it right.
charsiewpau

Okay, So I decided to try out this...

And she's a B-cup, to my original plan, and I think it's proportionally correct..

But my friend thinks I should make it a D-cup.. but I think that would be too... Lara Crofty?

Well, since I'm planning to take my time on this one, any comments will be appreciated, and I will edit this in time to come...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for any criticism offered..

And obviously, I duplicated the pose like the girl in my sig.. just practice, to see how well I can reproduce stuff.

well one question is your friend a perve cause that could be a problem

but the pic is awsome i'd touch myself to that pic
man she was hot..yeahhh
=Dark~MaTcH=
man she was hot..yeahhh

was??? was??? X.x

anyway.. it's almost done.. fixing the abs currently..*just happened to grab one off the street and pulled her shirt up...* lolz... redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff