• Brandisher 100
Yes it is my avatar.

User Image

Gracious Giver

5,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Well aside from the sketchyness, you've got to look at more human anatomy and stop staring at your cat. (if you have a cat, if not stop looking at cat gifs) I'm saying this because you gave her a muzzle instead of a mouth and that's not how human skulls are shaped. There are plenty of websites listed in the Art Discussion main forum, but let me help give you a skeleton to see what I'm talking about.

User Image

Gracious Giver

5,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
It's not supposed to be realistic...she's not human. Her snout is part of the picture not something designed because I think that's how people look.

Thanks though..

:< I dun know what kind of opinions you're looking for. But regardless, I say keep
going, it's coming out great, the only thing really is her shoulder seems a bit misplaced.
BUT, I don't know your intentions in style, and your ideal proportions (for possibly a different
species?)

Right now I'm looking at it as a rough draft, so I'm assuming you're either going to
line over it with cleaner lines, or color over it to omit the sketchy-ness, so keep
up the good work. :l If you got a smaller tablet, those are little bastards trying
to get used to.

Gracious Giver

5,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
2jung1

:< I dun know what kind of opinions you're looking for. But regardless, I say keep
going, it's coming out great, the only thing really is her shoulder seems a bit misplaced.
BUT, I don't know your intentions in style, and your ideal proportions (for possibly a different
species?)

Right now I'm looking at it as a rough draft, so I'm assuming you're either going to
line over it with cleaner lines, or color over it to omit the sketchy-ness, so keep
up the good work. :l If you got a smaller tablet, those are little bastards trying
to get used to.

It is very rough and very much just a draft. I agree on the shoulder, very awkward. Coloring is definitely in the future...I'm using my boyfriends old tablet which is very tiny and it's been tough to get this far..

Gracious Giver

5,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers