Welcome to Gaia! ::

A request for a friend on a forum I go to... Just a quick sketch.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just for laughs.. Me (I go by "Ares" on that forum) as a ninja. xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xd look at it kick!
Slivilina
xd look at it kick!

WAH! My killer kick action! NYAH! 3nodding The next scene for that was going me be me hitting myself in the head with the nunchukus... stressed
hmm something about her right hand doesn't look right. i would have it coming out more because it looks like she is leaning far forward. Her hands would be perfect like that if she was leaning back on her haunches. but she isn't seeing as the hair is up as if she has just jumped down.
Um, that's pretty good, out of 1-10, I'd give it a 7.
i like it, i just think her chin is a little too pointed... but, then again, most anime chins are.
Hanzou Hattori
hmm something about her right hand doesn't look right. i would have it coming out more because it looks like she is leaning far forward. Her hands would be perfect like that if she was leaning back on her haunches. but she isn't seeing as the hair is up as if she has just jumped down.

She's actually leaning on her haunches. :3 The wind is what is making her hair fly.
Kyra Maverick
i like it, i just think her chin is a little too pointed... but, then again, most anime chins are.

I'ma going to round it off. ^.^ I just put the head/face down quickly and didn't worry about all of the particulars. smile
I like the drawing, it looks great and all. Especially the killer kicks xd
Kelliah
I like the drawing, it looks great and all. Especially the killer kicks xd

^.^ I need to make myself some nunchuku! razz I can't kick that high though... sweatdrop
SO KOOL!
*wishes she could draw that good, also wishes she could use her scanner.*
In the case that she is leaning on her haunches then you should be able to see her stomach down to where her legs meet.
I like it but it needs color....kicks ahoy!!!
cute...but big breast....
GAWD, that's soooo good. You have that nice clean style when you draw, which makes me jealous!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff