Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my newest sketch... I drew it when I was mad at my teacher a week or two ago. ^^; I haven't had a chance to color her with paintshop, yet. How much do people usually commission sketches for? I have bought some in the past... but that was so long ago, I don't remember. Oh, and comments and suggestions welcome! I want to improve my art. Thanks. ^^

User Image
Kay kay.

Her face, the bottom part, is too wide. OR, the hair falls into the face funny. Just what I think. And the arms are out of proportion. But I do like her skirt. But her chest, and the.. corset? she's wearing kinda.. irks me.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks! ^-^

I had trouble with the corset and such, so it kind of looks weird. I usually just stick to T-shirts.
oooh, I like it. Ish it inked? heart your clean lines look nice. :3 she has cute hips. ;-;
Nope, it's not inked. I just used a lead pencil. I still haven't cleaned up some of the sketch marks, either.

I'm bad at inking. ^^;

Thanks. ^-^
I like it!
The bottom of her face, as someone has already said, shouldn't be as wide and the neck wouldn't be a wide too. And the fingers need a little more work, they would be longer than that.
I love her outfit. It's hot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces