Welcome to Gaia! ::

^_^ This is Minu, one of my older characters, but with a new design. I used to draw him to look older, and with only the fox ears.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Those are not strangely shaped ears. He has four ears, and he's the second child in his line to be born with them. It's because his grandparents came from two different people, each with very strong genes. I'm working on a picture of a man and a woman from each of the two people...

Constructive criticism is very welcome...
Wow. Four ears. Talk about screwed up Hox genes.
If this were my pic, I'd make the feet more wolfy-like, but this is your pic, so how you make your feet is your business. Besides, I suck at drawing feet. And shading.
Finish it, please.
Kaidou Kaoru
Wow. Four ears. Talk about screwed up Hox genes.
If this were my pic, I'd make the feet more wolfy-like, but this is your pic, so how you make your feet is your business. Besides, I suck at drawing feet. And shading.
Finish it, please.

^_^ My mind is probably just as screwed up as his genes... Wolflike feet... That's a great idea! I didn't think about that, thank you.
I'll put up the edited picture later. ^_^
I don't think anyone would give that drawing over a 5.
StevenIsElite

Yes they would ... well, I know I would. gonk
StevenIsElite

me too

edit: oops, i quoted the wrong person, i meant to quote the person above me :X I like this and I would vote for a 10
Well, given the fact that it ain't a final product... stare

I honestly don't have anything to really say for once. Everything seems in proportion and nicely pencilled. The only thing would be his hand looks a little big, if yyou compare it outstretched to his face it seems to go to the top of his forehead.
Though I really don't think of it as an issue because he's not particularly human anyway.

I like how you've shown things, all of him looks 3D with a little bit of shading and well done lines. His expression is so sad though, it makes me wanna hug him and give him something to eat whee (he looks like he could use a meal or two hehe) sweatdrop
Very cute he is, especially that flat compacted nose xd
Not to sound wierd but he really does look very huggable. Nice job!
Im not really good at the, 'his mouth should be bigger, the shading shud be sumthing' Im really dumb at that, but i really like ur drawing wish i cud draw like that. wink

Prophet

StevenIsElite
\

You must remember that it is just a rough, not a fully completed piece of art.

You've done a nice job on your rough though it could use some work. The hands seem a little too big, sndhis neck a little too long, wolf like feet would be nice too. But most of all in your final product you need to pick a light source and where it's coming from to produce the best amount ouf shade.

Tip on shading: Don't use the side of the pencil to shade the just makes it look to darn crappy. Use your pencil as if you were gonna write if you want a realistic shade do a little shading and use you finger and " rub" the shaded area it gives it a more " realistic look".

Well that's all I got to say so please hurry and make the final product
^_^ Thank you for your comments. I know that there are many faults in the picture, but I'm still experimenting, so they'll hopefully go away in the next drawing. I've inked the picture, but I think I destroyed the picture by doing so... crying

I hate the folds on his right leg because they look like shreds... I need to colour this... Though that will probably make it look worse... xp
I think the pictures are both very beautiful. The only problem is the eyes. They look a little strange to me. If you think colouring it would ruin it, then do what you think is best. I don't think that you ruined it by inking it, it still looks lovely to me. ^^
Asher Vaughn
I think the pictures are both very beautiful. The only problem is the eyes. They look a little strange to me. If you think colouring it would ruin it, then do what you think is best. I don't think that you ruined it by inking it, it still looks lovely to me. ^^

Thank you. I still think it looks a little off, but I appreciate your kind words. I'll just colour it with colouring pencils, I'm too lazy to use computer programs... whee
The finished picture... with a /very/ crappy background... ^^;

That's very nice! 3nodding
I prefer the first, the sketch, but then again I'm a big sucker on sketches!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff