Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image</center>

She has no name yet... and she's flat chested (on purpose). biggrin If you have any ideas for a name, please do say. @_@

But besides that, onto the drawing. I started working on this early in the after noon, and didn't get much done (was at work on break)... this is actually all I got done. O_o I still need to add all the detail, and finish her pants and arms. So much more to be done. >_< And if I'm able to, I might even add some color into this.

OMG... is her head too big? Dammit...

Anyhoo... What do you think?

EDIT/NOTE: I know she looks like a he. It was suppose to be a guy, but my bf said it looked like a chick, so I made it a chick, and another characters twin. Her twin is a guy, so I figured, since guys say it looks like a girl, and girls say it looks like a guy, might as well make her a chick with some masculinity features in her frame. xd So, yeah... She looks like her brother, and can get away with pretending to be a guy. 3nodding
Anyone? O_o
The head's fine...I just thought she's a guy, though. Try to make her face more feminine, if character permits, since she's flat-chested.
momo.PEACHiE
The head's fine...I just thought she's a guy, though. Try to make her face more feminine, if character permits, since she's flat-chested.

So it looks like a dude? That's what she was suppose to be... but my bf kept saying it looked like a chick, so I made it a chick... I'll think about the gender when I'm done. sweatdrop
Another thing adds to her masculine aire- she has no hips and seemingly no thighs either. Also, her torso is really long... sweatdrop
Hey your drawing is too beautiful surprised wow!
he and i think i can't help you with the name cuz i have the same problem
as you with my characters haha. i got no imagination crying
And what's that red thing?
Akuwaneko
Another thing adds to her masculine aire- she has no hips and seemingly no thighs either. Also, her torso is really long... sweatdrop

I made an edit/note at the bottome of the first post to clear out some things. sweatdrop
and another thing hehe i'm new here so i want someone to explain me how can i add a drawing coz when i try to added it with the img a thing like thisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. appears so help me please!
darknya
Hey your drawing is too beautiful surprised wow!
he and i think i can't help you with the name cuz i have the same problem
as you with my characters haha. i got no imagination crying
And what's that red thing?

The thing across her torso? xp Just a plant and it roots... I put that there because my name with a Filipino accent is pronounced "Root". xd

darknya
and another thing hehe i'm new here so i want someone to explain me how can i add a drawing coz when i try to added it with the img a thing like thisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. appears so help me please!

This is the code for posting pictures. ^^
[img]-enter url here-[/img]
I looks like pokemon blaugh
Artimus_Twitch
I looks like pokemon blaugh

Uhh... no. =.= Please don't relate my art to Pokemon... I get enough of that from kids' parents. Them not knowing about other anime artist and what not. >.<
oh thank u!! heart ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. but it still doesn't work sweatdrop i'm so stupid crying
darknya
oh thank u!! heart ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. but it still doesn't work sweatdrop i'm so stupid crying

It might be the place that's hosting your pictures. Use photobucket! Works for everyone (at least from what I know)! It even has the coding for you under the picture, so all you have to do is copy/paste. 3nodding
no,it doesn't work -.- whatever...but you can make me a favor?
sad how sad but thank you if someone could make me a favor check this website http://groups.msn.com/MeZKla ,then go to the part of pictures.After that enter in the part that says "lauri" and click on the drawings called Hibari&lauri or Lintu and if someone could help me posted them please!!! and tell me wadda ya think pleaseeeee!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff