Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm creating a piece for a halloween art show - the theme is horror but this is the best i could come up with. XD

anyhoos - the theme aside (she's still kind of gothic-y right?), i have drawn the haunted house and a little graveyard on her hand.
I'm not quite sure what to do with her corset and dress.
?_?;

i could just make it a gothic victorian dress with lace and metal but should i make it more surreal - something to tie in with the haunted house on her hair? or would it be too much compositionally?
i dont plan on CGing it - it will be a graphite piece. but i can put on some spot color. i could do blood but its not really a slashy kind of drawing. = iono...

i could also hang some things (skulls? too cliche?) off of her dangling strands of hair...something spooky.

any feedback would be appreciated!

User Image
Well if you want horror, you could stop giving her such a serene look on her face. Make it sinister or something. As for the dress and her accessories, instead of thinking in fabric terms, make it out of pieces you'd see on a house. Chandelier, window shutters, rusted pipes, etc.
VRiosArt
Well if you want horror, you could stop giving her such a serene look on her face. Make it sinister or something. As for the dress and her accessories, instead of thinking in fabric terms, make it out of pieces you'd see on a house. Chandelier, window shutters, rusted pipes, etc.

hmmm what if i wanted something 'haunted' not so much like in-your-face horror or anything slashy like.

OOOO those are good ideas! thank you, thank you! C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces