Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I've come up with an OC HERE
So far she's just line art, but I'm going to color her in, and I'd like to hear some opinions on what you think her coloring should be
Let me know, thanks
and any comments you have on the character herself would be most appreciated

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Deciding someone else's OC's colors is.. well.. not really something I can help with since the OC is yours and came from your head.
I can give suggestions for clothing colors though despite the fact that I fail on that stuff as well xd

I see her wearing light colors though, like maybe a light pink top, light green skirt or something. (Maybe even orange?)

Good Luck ^.^

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Vanna1994
Deciding someone else's OC's colors is.. well.. not really something I can help with since the OC is yours and came from your head.
I can give suggestions for clothing colors though despite the fact that I fail on that stuff as well xd

I see her wearing light colors though, like maybe a light pink top, light green skirt or something. (Maybe even orange?)

Good Luck ^.^

Thanks for the suggestions
I started out with blue, but then she just ended up looking like Fiona from adventure time

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Ophelianime
Vanna1994

Good Luck ^.^

Thanks for the suggestions
I started out with blue, but then she just ended up looking like Fiona from adventure time

Not familiar with that, but I'm sure you will figure something out ^.^

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
pink and blue? with natural brown hair...i dunno. those colors seem to enhance sweetness.

btw, she's incredibly short...only around 4 and a half heads tall...something to think about ^^

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
XMegantronX
pink and blue? with natural brown hair...i dunno. those colors seem to enhance sweetness.

btw, she's incredibly short...only around 4 and a half heads tall...something to think about ^^

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces