Welcome to Gaia! ::

...is not done yet gonk
User Image
The shading is amazing!! This looks so awesome so far!! *Claps*
thankies! biggrin i just started last night and i didn't really know what to do with it so i decided to make scales that shine in the light...although the lighting isn't that great... gonk
comments...comments...any comments? that's y i posted this u know. it's for this competition i will be in later this month and im trying to get ppl's opinions. do u think this will win a prize? once i finish it of course
Awsome dragon man, if you want to put a ying yang in the circle. I just like them and I just thoutht that it make the dragon stand out more. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
InuYashak49h45
Awsome dragon man, if you want to put a ying yang in the circle. I just like them and I just thoutht that it make the dragon stand out more. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

oooohh....that's an awesome idea!! blaugh i didn't even think of that! but i'll probably put some fire in it or something...maybe a ying yang fire thingy! xd
i love it!! how the hell do u people draw like that???!!!
zefiechan
i love it!! how the hell do u people draw like that???!!!
I love it too, but it just takes practice. I can draw like that if I really try [sooooooo sorry if I sound braggy sad ]. Also, I love your dragon!!! It's gorgeous!!!!
Love it! blaugh I like the details
oooh its so pretty. I love how you drew it and i love dragons. Awesomness
thankies everyone! blaugh
0_0 Can I color this?
Kiiseki
0_0 Can I color this?
yea i guess smile
Wow your amazanly good i like the way you shade cant wait to see when its finish whee
thanks i guess this is one of my best ones so far

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces