Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
This is my pic. it's kinda wierd (i think). At first i was trying to draw a chibi character, but it ended up like this sweatdrop Hope u like it and plz plz plz, critisize as much as you want exclaim I'm just a beginner so tell me everything i need to work on mrgreen

User Image
Umm... Nicely?

I think Chibi characters are supposed to be.. like chubby or something like that. The body just slowly gets smaller from the head in your picture. And the feet are.. way.. to small. The arm that goes behind the back is also a little wonky. The neck is also a bit long.

GOod job though, with a little practice you'll be Great at it! 4laugh

(p.s. Sorry, that sounded mean) crying

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Thx, i'll try to consider that next pic. i draw 3nodding

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
ppl, plz critisize, being nice to me won't get me anywhere exclaim
you should take more time on it and clean it out, straighten it. Its pretty good for a beginner. I can tell your going to become better ^-^.

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Thx, i really appreciate it! 4laugh

Wheezing Bloodsucker

5,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
its great to take something and develop ur own style, no need to conform to traditional chibis heart
i think its a good start, just that the legs are a little short

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Yah the legs are pretty short lolz. She kinda looks like a stubby lolz...i crack myself up

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Crtasize as much as you need to on my art, Sooner or l8er i'll fix it up
Alright, these are just what screamed at me when I started looking at it.

The jaw is uneven one side is higher than the ohter, THats not hard to fix with guild lines and such.

And the arm that sbehind her bends like five times, She's either broken it or has a very jointed arm.

The hand thats held out to her side is broken...or so it looks, no limb can actually rotate liek tha.t

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Thx, i'll keep that in mind

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Thx, i'll keep that in mind

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
When your drawing a postition that looks odd, try it out your self and see if it works. Girl shoulders slope downwards. She is wearing water baloons on her chest. In a developed female her hips will be about as wide as her shoulders. Though ats regular proportans, chibi are diffrent, but I don't know them.
It looks a little funky to me : P
The face is disproportionate, but everything else seems at least OK. I like this style, do some more of it and you'll get much better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff