Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey popel! Here is one one my drawings. I know it's not the best... but it's one of my fave's! biggrin Im open to any sugestions!
Thank you, to everyone!

User Image

Im looking forward to seeing what you think! Hope this turns out ok! It's my first try!
~ Forbidden Secret~

5,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
stare the head is kinda miss-shapen xp but its better than 60% of the people at my school can do so 7/10 for you xd
solo1
stare the head is kinda miss-shapen xp but its better than 60% of the people at my school can do so 7/10 for you xd

Thanx! i know the head isn't right.. i personally think it's to big.. but it kinda 'fits' the pic, so i didn't change it... But i know my hands need some work sweatdrop , but as i said this isn't one of my best... But a long time fave!

5,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
eek well yeah but hands and feet are bad for artists anyway xp
crying how suicidal!
lol you have no idea how mnuch i hate doing drawing hands, and feet!
Nemesis162
crying how suicidal!

lol it's not really suicidal.. this pic has kinda a story brhind it... thats y it's one of my fave's! but as long as you said it didn't suck.. im happy! lol razz
i thinks it's very good but i don't like eyes..
i never knew you were an artists ? anywho its very good but the eyes make it seem a little unprepotional i would have to agree with m4y4 but other then that very good
i think it looks a lot better than what i can draw!
but yeah, the eyes are a little big and the hair could be a little longer - too short so it shows the eyes bigger than they really are.
Forbidden Secret
lol you have no idea how mnuch i hate doing drawing hands, and feet!

dont we all xd (i do to!)
Thnx guys for all your support.. i'll try putting up some of my better pic's!
This girl truely looks frightend. You can tell from her eyes. Eyes are what makes the picture.
gothsk8trfreek
This girl truely looks frightend. You can tell from her eyes. Eyes are what makes the picture.

make this pic.. or pic's in geberal.. cuz most ppl seem to hate the eyes!
sad
if you guys want to cheek out my other post.. it's called wings of fire. That one i think is a bit better then this one... take a look if you have the chance. i would really like to hear what you think

thanx a buch! you guys rock!! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces