• Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hi Hi, Kitty Face - :3
Anyways, like the title says here are my TekTeks (original links):

http://tektek.org/avatars/Edited;_Super_Cute_Girl_8931
I Edited them from these TekTeks:

http://tektek.org/avatars/super_cute_girl_8931/5
NOTE~If you find one of your avis in my "TekTeks to be Edited" List then that means that I really liked your TekTek, But if you do/don't want me to edit your TekTeks then PM me. If anyone wants me to make a shop, please PM me. If you have a problem with my topic then you may pretend that this topic doesn't exist.
PLEASE don't copy my TekTeks OR put your TekTeks in My TekTeking List. Enjoy and Listen to the Rules and Guidelines
-Super_Cute_Girl_8931 3nodding heart whee 4laugh
heart My TekTeks! heart

___Before_________After
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. arrow User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. arrow User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
BUMP 3nodding heart whee 4laugh

Conservative Hunter

They're all gorgeous :O
Amazing work ^_^

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
MyPersonalNinja
They're all gorgeous :O
Amazing work ^_^

OH MY WOW AND GOLLY GOODNESS, TICKLE ME PINK AND PINCH ME IF I'M DREAMING!!!!!!!! Someone actually replied! And it's an AWESOME comment! Thank-you so much! 3nodding heart whee 4laugh

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
BUMP! 3nodding heart whee 4laugh

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
BUMP!! 3nodding heart whee 4laugh

Business Stalker

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

Quite honestly, it just looks like you added stuff into the back/foreground to distract us. The edited looks either too busy or doesn't match the theme that you tried to recreate. In both stances, they scare away any attention. If you want real ratings, take this to Avatar Talk since that's the main point of this thread.

...Why Must You Be So Far?

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

Quite honestly, it just looks like you added stuff into the back/foreground to distract us. The edited looks either too busy or doesn't match the theme that you tried to recreate. In both stances, they scare away any attention. If you want real ratings, take this to Avatar Talk since that's the main point of this thread.

...Why Must You Be So Far?

Thanks for the advice. Yeah, I decided not to TekTek that much anymore and realized that I need more practice, advice, tips etc. But thanks 3nodding heart whee 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff