Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Hey guys, I'd love some feedback about my art. I'll post a new pic about every two or three days.

I'd like to say that I am no sketch artist, nor am I any good so please keep that in mind... Another thing, my sketchbook is huge and I can't really fit it into my scanner to well -w-;

User Image

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
Kon Kistune
Hey guys, I'd love some feedback about my art. I'll post a new pic about every two or three days.

I'd like to say that I am no sketch artist, nor am I any good so please keep that in mind... Another thing, my sketchbook is huge and I can't really fit it into my scanner to well -w-;

User Image

It is quit cute

It isn't quit realism because her features are too small i.e. eyes and mouth

Dont forget that there are things that involve more detail like the eye lid or the nose.

Her head is slightly too big for her face and eyebrows are usually thicker

how realistic do you want it to be?

like this?

User Image

that isn't very realistic but it has the main factors like the eyes/brows mouth but i noticed that yours has shading so..maybe like this

User Image

Lol sorry thats something i drew but you could totally do it to ^^

You might want to study a little picture of something (when i say study i mean stare at it for like 5 mins or whatever)

But your style can be used as something else y'know

It kinda reminds me of childrens books and EVERYBODY loves thoughs

Do you have anymore pics i can see..?

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
Kon Kistune

User Image

It is quit cute

It isn't quit realism because her features are too small i.e. eyes and mouth

Dont forget that there are things that involve more detail like the eye lid or the nose.

Her head is slightly too big for her face and eyebrows are usually thicker

how realistic do you want it to be?

like this?

User Image

that isn't very realistic but it has the main factors like the eyes/brows mouth but i noticed that yours has shading so..maybe like this

User Image

Lol sorry thats something i drew but you could totally do it to ^^

You might want to study a little picture of something (when i say study i mean stare at it for like 5 mins or whatever)

But your style can be used as something else y'know

It kinda reminds me of childrens books and EVERYBODY loves thoughs

Do you have anymore pics i can see..?

User Image
I have this one, I was trying to focus on the butterfly. My sketches are really bad, sorry xD.
Also, sorry about this one two, I didn't use my scanner this time I used my iPod.

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
it's lovely!!
you seem more of a abstarct or scenery kind of drawer.
Sometimes things like plants and animals are sooo much easier to draw for some people because they have a fixed image

you seem like that person heart
where as portraits of people take more concentration and it's really annoying but you always have to pay attention to detail

good luck

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
it's lovely!!
you seem more of a abstarct or scenery kind of drawer.
Sometimes things like plants and animals are sooo much easier to draw for some people because they have a fixed image

you seem like that person heart
where as portraits of people take more concentration and it's really annoying but you always have to pay attention to detail

good luck

Thanks >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas