Welcome to Gaia! ::

Title= Long story involving LONG plot and many other pictures. sweatdrop
Short story= This chara is mine and belongs in my manga...so there.

I want advice on what colors to do her sash. In the original design (created by the Gaian FKA "Sakurane" wink everything was pink and purple. But I wanted to develop a more contrasting and diverse color scheme myself...soo...

I did. But I need a color for the MIDDLE sash thing...it was purple in one piece and looked terrible- absolutely awful... Suggestions please?? 3nodding

User Image
I would say a combination of orange, yellow and light green would go well with the light blue and beinge already there...
If you want a more dramatic look I would see deep purple and white but she seems more of a lively character...
How about dark red... that could also work with some goldish yellow...
karasuki_doom
I would say a combination of orange, yellow and light green would go well with the light blue and beinge already there...
If you want a more dramatic look I would see deep purple and white but she seems more of a lively character...
How about dark red... that could also work with some goldish yellow...

Thanks for your imput- good suggestions. I was trying to steer away from red, because that's the other chara's colors, but I like the orange and yellow idea a LOT. If you're the only person who imputs at all...I may just use that color scheme! Oh yes, and good work spotting that she's a lively chara-she really is! whee
Neko, another charature? Or is this one for a different story?
Catkinisis
Neko, another charature? Or is this one for a different story?

Actually, this is Kurissu's angel form...I don't have any other pink haired chara. Her hair is kind of wavy instead of straight here because it's usually in a braided coronet on top of her head and I let it down. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff