Welcome to Gaia! ::

whoo! pretty good so far!
St. Nerevar you are stupid ... because omegaus wasnt trying to say that he was " all knowing at halo" all he was trying to say was that you used a photoshop filter to color in the armor of the picture you made.... and btw no one cares what you do when u are sick
lets do a quick recap shall we, mmkay.
Omegaus
LIES!!! all that white stuff on him is bad use of photoshop filters.

i called this piece out as nothing more then a poor use of photoshop filters
St. Nerevar
no your wrong, we used the plastic wrap option and we thought it looked like his shields.

short answer 'yes' it is a photshop filter that is suppost to look like his shields.
after that there was som blah blah blah diolouge. (look it up yourself) but he still called me wrong. and onward to prove myself right i said;

Omegaus
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/omegausRed/halo.jpg

now. lets take a look at these two chiefs right hurr. if you'll notice one is blue and the other is a big glowing ball of yellow. that yellow is the e.shield. notice how it does not look like plastic ATALL!
point proven. im done here.

which was fallowed by;
Sasuke218
wtf i dont remember the oversield looking like that
even thow he was wrong it was still a good pic

this is true. other then the photoshop filter (plastic wrap) i wouldnt have a problem with this. and also the overshields dont look like that, but they sure as hell dont look like plastic wrap covering the MC.
St. Nerevar
unless your to stupid to notice, thats halo 2 and Mark VI MJOLNIR armor.i drew the master chief from HALO 1 in his mark V MJOLNIR armor , the shields are different, blah blah whine and cheese.

so he's doing halo and not halo2. okay. then i b***h a bit followed by
St. Nerevar

blah blah conformist a*****e blah blah. your obviousley a poor artist yourself because i clicked the link in your signature and saw your finished pictures. your good, but your not that good, and i know this means nothing but i DID draw that entire picture excluding the solor in 15 minutes or less. blah blah im still a n00b blah blah.

i got three things to say about that
one. conformist yes. a*****e yes.
two. there is no point in drawing something as fast as you can then showing it off on gaia for whatever reason (i know its dont alot but its still very silly to do).
three. i wasnt saying anything about the drawing i was making fun of the crappy photoshop part which we havent heard from the artist of that part untill...

Fallen Idol
Excuse me, but some new evidence has come to light. Time to end this dispute.
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halo2/screens.html?page=151
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halo2/screens.html?page=256
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halo2/screens.html?page=69
So Omegaus, if you need more at all, just let me know. biggrin Trust me, I researched, I knew what I was doing with the shields. Give it up. It may not be perfect, but It's the closest damn shield you can do. Unless you care to prove me wrong. Go ahead, do it. I'll be waiting. xp The images aren't working. Here are the URLs:

-Shield1
-Shield2
-Shield3

but wait i thought it was halo 1? and yea, i guess gamespot.com really doesnt like people hotlinking directley from their site.

then what else can i do but

Omegaus
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!11

which was followed up by another insitefull comment by the photoshop/halo n00b himself
Fallen Idol
Yes yes, we both know you've lost. You don't have to be a mind reader to tell what you're thinking. Your speechless. Proven wrong. So you take the childish approach. We'll at least you had the guts to say you we're wrong. And due to your lack of intel, the picture you posted about the "big ball of yellow", is because he just got hit. blah blah blah im still a n00b queen blah blah xbox live blah blah

well, i had to take a breif moment of absence and then i saw this. yea im hurt really. neutral and then even when i almost forgot what i was pointing out in the first place this was posted
Sasuke218
St. Nerevar you are stupid ... because omegaus wasnt trying to say that he was " all knowing at halo" all he was trying to say was that you used a photoshop filter to color in the armor of the picture you made.... and btw no one cares what you do when u are sick

like a catholic priest to an alter boy i was touched by this. touched so i thought i'd bring back up the orignial point.
this might have once been something that would have passed me by and i wouldnt have care untill YOU Fallen Idol defilled the master chief with your horrendus missuse of the adobe photoshop filters.
you should be assamed of youself. and as it turens out i dont really care about you St. Nerevar. you've done nothing wrong. be happy.

and with that, later n00blets.
Omegaus
lets do a quick recap shall we, mmkay.
Omegaus
LIES!!! all that white stuff on him is bad use of photoshop filters.

i called this piece out as nothing more then a poor use of photoshop filters
St. Nerevar
no your wrong, we used the plastic wrap option and we thought it looked like his shields.

short answer 'yes' it is a photshop filter that is suppost to look like his shields.
after that there was som blah blah blah diolouge. (look it up yourself) but he still called me wrong. and onward to prove myself right i said;

Omegaus
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/omegausRed/halo.jpg

now. lets take a look at these two chiefs right hurr. if you'll notice one is blue and the other is a big glowing ball of yellow. that yellow is the e.shield. notice how it does not look like plastic ATALL!
point proven. im done here.

which was fallowed by;
Sasuke218
wtf i dont remember the oversield looking like that
even thow he was wrong it was still a good pic

this is true. other then the photoshop filter (plastic wrap) i wouldnt have a problem with this. and also the overshields dont look like that, but they sure as hell dont look like plastic wrap covering the MC.
St. Nerevar
unless your to stupid to notice, thats halo 2 and Mark VI MJOLNIR armor.i drew the master chief from HALO 1 in his mark V MJOLNIR armor , the shields are different, blah blah whine and cheese.

so he's doing halo and not halo2. okay. then i b***h a bit followed by
St. Nerevar

blah blah conformist a*****e blah blah. your obviousley a poor artist yourself because i clicked the link in your signature and saw your finished pictures. your good, but your not that good, and i know this means nothing but i DID draw that entire picture excluding the solor in 15 minutes or less. blah blah im still a n00b blah blah.

i got three things to say about that
one. conformist yes. a*****e yes.
two. there is no point in drawing something as fast as you can then showing it off on gaia for whatever reason (i know its dont alot but its still very silly to do).
three. i wasnt saying anything about the drawing i was making fun of the crappy photoshop part which we havent heard from the artist of that part untill...

Fallen Idol
Excuse me, but some new evidence has come to light. Time to end this dispute.
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halo2/screens.html?page=151
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halo2/screens.html?page=256
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halo2/screens.html?page=69
So Omegaus, if you need more at all, just let me know. biggrin Trust me, I researched, I knew what I was doing with the shields. Give it up. It may not be perfect, but It's the closest damn shield you can do. Unless you care to prove me wrong. Go ahead, do it. I'll be waiting. xp The images aren't working. Here are the URLs:

-Shield1
-Shield2
-Shield3

but wait i thought it was halo 1? and yea, i guess gamespot.com really doesnt like people hotlinking directley from their site.

then what else can i do but

Omegaus
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!11

which was followed up by another insitefull comment by the photoshop/halo n00b himself
Fallen Idol
Yes yes, we both know you've lost. You don't have to be a mind reader to tell what you're thinking. Your speechless. Proven wrong. So you take the childish approach. We'll at least you had the guts to say you we're wrong. And due to your lack of intel, the picture you posted about the "big ball of yellow", is because he just got hit. blah blah blah im still a n00b queen blah blah xbox live blah blah

well, i had to take a breif moment of absence and then i saw this. yea im hurt really. neutral and then even when i almost forgot what i was pointing out in the first place this was posted
Sasuke218

like a catholic priest to an alter boy i was touched by this. touched so i thought i'd bring back up the orignial point.
this might have once been something that would have passed me by and i wouldnt have care untill YOU Fallen Idol defilled the master chief with your horrendus missuse of the adobe photoshop filters.
you should be assamed of youself. and as it turens out i dont really care about you St. Nerevar. you've done nothing wrong. be happy.

and with that, later n00blets.
What your trying to do now is mold what St. Nerevar and I said together. I think you'd better here it from me. What I was trying to do was create his shield effect with, yes, a photoshop filter plastic wrap. I wasn't online to stop you guys from arguing over that. After I had looked at his shield on him, I said to myself: "Thats looks a hell of a lot more like overshields than normal shields." I'll have you know I'm in the process of fixing that problem. All the petty arguments you set up like targets at a shooting range for St. Nerevar were very pointless. You both had nothing to argue about. I really wish I could say this was fair, that both you and St Nerevar were in the wrong, but.... you know. First, you overreacted a bit when you said "LIES!!!" then something about "I cannot allow you to spread these lies!!". You acted as if this was some massive political scam. Then you said he sucked at playing! What are you, a 9 year old? I admit I got pictures from gamespot from Halo 2. But hey, you were doing it. I had to beat you at your own game. I don't even have to explain the AHAHAHA bit. If you were trying to say something in those 2 letters repeated over and over, then I'm not surprised. And finally, your grand "recap". I loved this to bits. Very feeble attempts at straightening up the arguement. "Oh St. Nerevar I was gunna leave you alone!" That's a load of crap. Right after you squeezed in your little insults(hey, another thing!). Then after that a bunch of rambling on and on about you. Some metaphor about an alterboy, stolen from a 1998 movie. Then you had the nerve to call us n00blets. Go back to runescape kid. We are getting tired of your very weak and low insults. I think we've had enough of you on this thread. ALL you had to say was this, Omegaus: "St. Nerevar, that is bad use of photoshop filters, but thats only my opinion. This is truly crap, but I dont mean any harm." But in your case I can see how it turns into "LIES!!! I cannot....". Not only do you not have any empathy, your inconsiderate, extremely abnoxious, and if you'll allow me to steal your personality for a bit, your probably pretty damn hideous. Don't reply to this, I'm VERY sure it will be deleted. Gee I've enjoyed our little chat, goodbye.
Neat. But the shading looks strange.
I think the rest of his legs vanished........
badjuju
I think the rest of his legs vanished........

its deep grass.... but it didnt quite come out how i had hoped.and i cant eblieve how long this post has been on the first page...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff