Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

I've been working on this picture of Marceline from Adventure time today, and I reallyyyy like it so I thought I should get some suggestions to see if there's anything I should fix up before I move into the coloring step!
User Image
I did end up fixing the size of the far foot after uploading this. I made it smaller, I just don't wanna upload it again just for the foot so just ignore that little goof.

But anyways, is there anything that you guys see that I need to fix up? Or maybe any of you out there that could do a redline for me maybe? I just wanna try to get it as good as I can before I go to the point of no return with it. c:

Dapper Dabbler

Please~? c:
I've got a couple days until class and I can use CS6 so at least I'm not in too much of a rush. >w<
Keep in mind that even skin tight clothing has wrinkles and folds in it, the legs are looking flat.

Dapper Dabbler

Corrupter of Words
Ack, I always end up doing that with the upper part of pants. D:
Okay, I'll see what I can do to get some folds in. Thank you much for the input hun.
No problem. I think you have a lot of potential

Dapper Dabbler

Thank you very much. ;w;

Is there anything else that anyone sees? I started some projects so I have more time than I thought before I can color so I'd love if anyone saw anything else that was off, they'd let me know. ♥

Dapper Dabbler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games