+1 ♥ 1 100.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 >

Romantic Shapeshifter

gaia_crown

currently posting:
sketches

I recommend that you click on "unblock images" before you scroll down~

Hi there! I thought it'd be nice to share my daily sketches and such with you guys here. I'll try to update as often as possible.
Feel free to comment, and constructive criticism is appreciated.
A lot of this stuff can be found on my Tumblr as well.
Enjoy, and thank you for visiting~

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image
30 day drawing challenge: day 1 - self portrait.
Quick sketch of myself to start things off.
Link to the challenge: [x]

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image

30 day drawing challenge: day 2 - favorite animal.
Sketch of a tiger, colored in with some watercolor.

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image

30 day challenge: day 3 - something you've never drawn before.
The theme was originally "your most recent dream", but seeing as I rarely ever remember my dreams I had to find a new topic. This drawing is of a springbok pronking.

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image

30 day drawing challenge: day 5 - what's in your bag?

Basically still-life drawings/observations of all the stuff in my pencil bag. I would've shown what's in my purse but I don't own a purse rofl

Not gonna post day 4 since the scanner basically ate up all the lines in that drawing, but the theme was to draw something in 87 seconds.

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image

30 day drawing challenge: day 8 - favorite animated character

One of my favorite characters is Sokka from Avatar: The Last Airbender. I really liked his character development and such throughout the show. Also included my favorite Sokka quote.

Hey, jerks! Can I watch you jerks do your jerkbending? Awesome Sokkasm when referring to firebending. P:

I used watercolors again for this drawing/painting, although I feel I went a bit overboard with the abstract splatters on the bottom.

Dapper Spotter

goodluck dearie C:

Romantic Shapeshifter

Plucifer
goodluck dearie C:

Thank you C:

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image

30 day drawing challenge: day 9 - favorite tv show

Colored pencil sketch; the scanner made it a bit brighter than it really is.

One of my favorite TV shows right now is New Girl, on Fox. Zooey Deschanel stars as Jessica Day, whom I’ve drawn here. I really recommend you guys watch it if you haven’t seen the show before. Can’t wait for the second season coming this fall<33

Dapper Spotter

oh! I really like that drawing! 8D

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image

30 day drawing challenge: day 10 - superhero!

(Older?) Aqualad, a.k.a Kaldur’ahm (or just Kaldur), from Young Justice. Made sure to draw fairly dark lines this time so the scanner didn’t eat them all up <33

I have a feeling his chin might be too short here.

Also: I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks and I probably won't have much access to the Internet, so I'll be posting all of the challenges I complete during that time when I come back~~

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image

30 day drawing challenge: day 11 - supervillain!

Probably the last one I’ll be able to post today.

But anyway, Loki = BEST VILLAIN EVAR. Despite him being a villain, you really can relate to him in a lot of ways. I almost feel bad for him, really, because it seems like all he’s trying to do is prove himself to his family. And of course he gets carried away and tries to dominate/destroy the whole world.

Tried to make him look angry, but here he just looks sad/confused/pouty? Gotta work on expressions more. The references I was using didn’t have very good views of his helmet/headdress thing, so I deeply apologize for any possible errors in his outfit D:

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image User Image

2 of my most recent sketches. I don't think I'll be posting the rest of the 30 day challenge here, if you want to see that then feel free to check out my Tumblr ~

I will, however, be posting the 30 day monster girl challenge if I chose to do it.

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image
Freebie for a user on Subeta~

User Image
Doodles done on iScribble today♥

Romantic Shapeshifter

User Image

Pony design for a forum thread on Subeta~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff