Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is ment to be abstract so the nose is off, but is there anything else?

User Image
well, since it's abstract, i suppose i can't really list a flaw, can i? n_n

did you darken it with your scanner, or was the paper that gray to begin with? i like the concept your giving. the spiderweb and trickle of blood from the lips is intriguing. i'm not a big fan of abstract, but this is pretty good. coloring it would be even nicer.

overall, not bad!! it's definetly above average than most of the kids that attend my school (and i ain't lyin', lol....)
It's interesting. I only say that because I've never really seen an abstract pic like this -- but overall it is a very nice pic biggrin
From what I can see, her lips are crooked and the ear is too high up and is a bit too close to the eye. Keep trying!
I wouldn't call it abstract because there are some easily recognizable elements in it. If your looking for a style through history, it's definitively surrealist. A bit like Dali... I think it's nice that you've posted something different. As for the drawing, I'd say to maybe watch the proportions more for the head. Keep it up!
polyurethane
I wouldn't call it abstract because there are some easily recognizable elements in it. If your looking for a style through history, it's definitively surrealist. A bit like Dali... I think it's nice that you've posted something different. As for the drawing, I'd say to maybe watch the proportions more for the head. Keep it up!

thanks for the advice^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces