Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I really like the way the composition is going. I need to find a picture of what a lark looks like. I have a general idea, but need a little more detail in the pic. I think I also need to add something in the bottom right corner. I was thinking of putting in a close up of the lark's head. The cape around her shoulders is suppose to be make out of feathers, so I need to figure out how to draw and ink those.

I will ink her, and color her in photoshop.
I like it, you have good ideas. I like the way her eyes are and the tilt of her head. To me it looks like she is being looked down upon, as if she did something wrong. But if you really look the way her eyes and eyebrows are it seems she that she is or can be very defiant.
demonessoftheflame
I like it, you have good ideas. I like the way her eyes are and the tilt of her head. To me it looks like she is being looked down upon, as if she did something wrong. But if you really look the way her eyes and eyebrows are it seems she that she is or can be very defiant.

since she is the lady of birds, I did want her to look demure, but she is suppose to look wild aslo.
Great technique!
One thing i don't like is her nose - don't You think it's a little too big?
But picture is cool - color it!
I think that it's going pretty well...
It's beginning to inspire me. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out