Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

More skewed anatomy work for a character design, emphasis on hands and arms this time. I realize that the right hand is (much) larger than the left. And I know that the left leg has issues due to the shading. Both are being fixed.
That's really cool, but I think everything colored with a computer is awesome because I don't understand how it works. sweatdrop What is that on his left shoulder? Wait, our left, his right. The thing that seems to be coming from under his vest... is that part of his body or is it more clothe? I can't tell...
It's more clothing, but it's not colored yet.
I see, sorry. ^^; Well, other then that, it looks really nice, I like the hair. 0.0
Well to me I think that the pose is kind of strained and his feet neet to come to more of an equalibrium but its good thus far
Why is the pose strained?
He does seem a LITTLE static....I can't truely complain about it though. It seems fine.

Dapper Grabber

He looks strained because he's holding a stick... oO
It looks strained because for a pose like that he would probly have to be holding onto a stick thats connected solidly to something, he looks like he is about to fall over or break or something

Dapper Grabber

Godon
It looks strained because for a pose like that he would probly have to be holding onto a stick thats connected solidly to something, he looks like he is about to fall over or break or something

Hm, quite true... than again that IS a pretty big stick, even for a kid!
I get the feeling that he's trying to pull the stick towards him, and that the stick is stuck somewhere... It might be because the upper half of his body is turned to his left, while his legs are turned to his right...
I love the design, and the proportions are better than I could ever draw them... it's just the twist of the body that makes the picture look... as Mr. Godon put it; 'static'...
Foth
That's really cool, but I think everything colored with a computer is awesome because I don't understand how it works. sweatdrop What is that on his left shoulder? Wait, our left, his right. The thing that seems to be coming from under his vest... is that part of his body or is it more clothe? I can't tell...

Same here lol...I love the art though, it's really original xp
it's real nice, but a bit too bright for my tastes.
Leddy

same here, but at least you used the colors well. some people just throw something together and splash all this nonsense in, but you mae it look good! 3nodding

Prophet

Leddy

True quite true.. If you had added some landscape instead of pitch black ness then the bright colors would be in harmony and unity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff