Welcome to Gaia! ::

OK, here's a quick sketch of Kenshin 3nodding
ah, he's a bt hurt or something...

I dunno, he looks a bit wierd to me sweatdrop

so, can you tell me what you think might be wrong with it?

User Image
I think it looks good except for the eyes.
chestnut_clown
I think it looks good except for the eyes.

THAT'S WHAT IT IS!

I KNEW there was something that was making him look frightening xd

thanks so much!
thats sweet, its awesome, very nice job
i think it look really good it dont really look like the anime charater but i know who it is and love the idea of your own vision of him biggrin
I think the eyes might be a bit high up/far apart, but maybe that's just the style...
I can tell you all the errors and problems to fix if you post in my commenting thread! I comment all art so you can post all the pics you want and I will C&C.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5613675
here's the thread. KARASUKI_DOOM COMMENTING THREAD!
Comme if you want to know.

Sinbari's Wife

Angelic Explorer

8,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Restorative Spirit 250
karasuki_doom
I can tell you all the errors and problems to fix if you post in my commenting thread! I comment all art so you can post all the pics you want and I will C&C.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5613675
here's the thread. KARASUKI_DOOM COMMENTING THREAD!
Comme if you want to know.

There is absolutely no point in posting in her thread about posting in YOUR thread. If she had wanted to post there, she could have done it right off the bat. Please save your advertisements for better use elsewhere.

And now! I think this looks really good. A complete work would look AWESOME, but, yes, the only thing I can think of are the eyes, which you already know. xD

I really love how he looks like the Samurai X version of Kenshin, instead of the widely popular TV series version of Kenshin. Good job! biggrin
Chieko-chan
I really love how he looks like the Samurai X version of Kenshin, instead of the widely popular TV series version of Kenshin. Good job! biggrin

I wonder if that was intentional or not, though... The hair matches up fairly close, but if going for the look of the OVAs the head'd need to be a lot rounder...

But anywho, other than the odd angle he's standing at and the previously mentioned eyes, that'spretty damn good right there.

What it needs is some color... Or hell, it'd look good in monochrome too.
Wow....thats good...tha only thing i think that may need a lil fix up is tha eyes and maybe the hair a lil bit..but other than that....ITS FRIGGIN AWSOME!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff