Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rough draft

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
some finished touch but still working on

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
WOW! Nice pictures!! You're doing really well, I don't really have anything to say. This is up to you, but it looks like you're trying to make it look like there's wind, and you've done a great job on that for the cape and the hair, but the hair in the front look really still. Great job though!
It looks real nice...you can see the wind blowing in her hair..
The hands are a bit small.
3nodding That's pretty good! Although I may like to suggest one thing I think...hmmm...I was looking at the hands and they seemed a little small...maybe bring out the hands more...I dunno...^^; but other than that YAY! biggrin
eek I love it! Its beatiful! biggrin
Oooo, great sketch! I like the swirliness. ^_^
eek Wow thats really good... crying I wish I could draw like that... Only thing I see you have to do is make the hands bigger... Other than that, it's great! xd
I love the detail you put into the eyes and the hair. Her hands are a tad small, though.. a good way to judge the sive of them is to take your own hand to your own face, and note the relationships in size. Then base the size of the hands in the picture off of the same idea.
I especially love the hair, so pretty. But the left arm needs some work, the left hand is too small. The legs look somewhat weird and unnatural... Good luck with the revision, I'd love to see it colored. heart
HarunoHana
eek Wow thats really good... crying I wish I could draw like that... Only thing I see you have to do is make the hands bigger... Other than that, it's great! xd

Well said. I actually agree with that completely wink
that looks awesome
I absolutely l heart ve ur drawing....I think you shouldve kept the dress tho....notta skirt...but other than that I REALLY like it
That's really really pretty! I like it a lot. The detail is good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff