Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Codger

Let's see if it works if I post it:

User Image

edit: nope, photobucket made it stupid. Try re-uploading it.

Anyway it looks much better, now it looks like she's taking a step and not toppling over. I'm still not sure why you have her arms and hands that way. Is she going to be doing some kind of magicky thing?
Yeah she controls lightning. I was going to have electric currents from both hands to a sort of ball in the center.

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Oh yeah. That's much better. C:
Also in the background was going to be to other characters but zoomed in. Is there a way to make her stand out against them without having to highlight her?

Aged Codger

If you want her to stand out, you sort of do need to highlight her a bit. Make the background people's colors less saturated, or even monochrome them.

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Thunder2Fox
Also in the background was going to be to other characters but zoomed in. Is there a way to make her stand out against them without having to highlight her?

You can make her line work more bold and have theirs normal. You can also pick a more muted pallet and keep hers a bit bolder.

Just a step or two infront of the other characters.
That might work. I was almost thinking having the back character monochrome but i think it wouldn't look as good without the colors considering she isn't very colorful herself. ^_^;;

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Monochrome almost looks unfinished. I meant have the background characters just slightly less saturated.
No I know I'm saying that sound much better then monochrome. Anyways thank you both very much! You are right she looks WAY BETTER! Back to work with me! I hope you have your advise again in the future. Is it okay if I message you with more questions as I go?

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sure, no problem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out