Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since I joined this community so many people have accusing me for stealing fanart. Those fanart in my gallery are not stolen from someone else I MADE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out my sketch here
User Image

Here's the colored version
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

U can see my other (not-stolen-but-I-made-it-myself) artworkHERE
if i was on deviantart right now, +fav for me.
that picture is awsome
damn man, that picture is awsome!!
**bows down** you own.
SWEET! okay, comment for next time, kenshin's head is way too far out. it looks like its about to pop off....otherwise good.

Prophet

I have to agree with zkylar poor Kenshins head looks as if is gonna pop off. Other wise you got a ok in my grade book.

Brainy Explorer

I love it it's just that maybe you should make Kenshins scar bigger and over his eye other wise 10/10!

7,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
surprised Dude, that thing is AWESOME! I'm one of the best anime artists in my school, and I can't even compete with that! (all of mine turn out chibi-ish) sweatdrop COOLNESS! surprised
Great stuff.
I have to agree, though, that his head does look like it's about to pop off.
Be wary next time.

Oh.
Could you draw Enishi?
ENISHI ROCKS
Hmm... personally I think the head looks fine as it is.
*gasp* *sigh* *swoon*....god you're good...I'm going on deviantart right now and adding you to my favs!
That is very very good work. =) The pictures in your gallery are great as well. I'm impressed ^^;
^^ I've seen your stuff on hakubaikou.com. I think the style is a bit wierd (looks kinda American than anime, but hey) but I like it. I wonder why people accuse you of stealing...?
i think your AWESOME at coloring :3 I looked through your art and honestly thinking you stole any of them didnt even cross my mind. Your really good :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff