Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Lunatic

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hey!!! So I want to do this little summer piece and I'm going for cutesy and... yeah. I'm thinking of going for summery pink, green and white vertical stripe back ground. I wanna colour in the ice cream, but I don't know if my current colours are ok! ): I really want to make the colours pop this time around. Help? sweatdrop heart heart heart heart heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
well, trust me, the colors are poppin XD they're very rich. go for it and color the ice cream ^^ maybe make it rainbow swirl...might be hard though.

Liberal Lunatic

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
XMegantronX
well, trust me, the colors are poppin XD they're very rich. go for it and color the ice cream ^^ maybe make it rainbow swirl...might be hard though.

JHSFGKAJ. RAINBOW SWIRL. whee yum_cupcake

Dapper Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Valitiel
Hey!!! So I want to do this little summer piece and I'm going for cutesy and... yeah. I'm thinking of going for summery pink, green and white vertical stripe back ground. I wanna colour in the ice cream, but I don't know if my current colours are ok! ): I really want to make the colours pop this time around. Help? sweatdrop heart heart heart heart heart

I would go with pastel colors, soft tones and such, this will make the fruit pop more, but will break up the noise enough to not make it annoying to look at, But def make you're stripes loud too! Maybe a loud yellow and a soft pink for the inbetween,

Liberal Lunatic

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Pixel Smut
Valitiel

I would go with pastel colors, soft tones and such, this will make the fruit pop more, but will break up the noise enough to not make it annoying to look at, But def make you're stripes loud too! Maybe a loud yellow and a soft pink for the inbetween,

4laugh 4laugh Fwah! Thank you. That's Muy-Helpful. When I stop procrastinating and work on it more I'll keep those pastel colours in mind. smile

Dapper Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Valitiel

Np, I'm glad I could help ^_^

Newbie Noob

hm one thing that might help is to make the browns a little redder?

Liberal Lunatic

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jyuunya
hm one thing that might help is to make the browns a little redder?

biggrin Great Idea!

Liberal Lunatic

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
If you make the pieces of fruit multi-colored (as in, more than one shade of say, red) and add hints of light/shine, it would 'pop' much more. If that helps :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff