Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So this one of my numerous OC's and quite honestly, I really don't know how to finish it. . .Any suggestion, please? ; 3; sweatdrop

Newbie Noob

All I can really think of is maybe detailing the hair a little more at the top of the head, with very feint shadowing. Then maybe a background colour? Other than that, I think it looks amazing! smile I wish I could work with colour pencils (assuming that's what it is) as well as you do!
TersicoreRain
All I can really think of is maybe detailing the hair a little more at the top of the head, with very feint shadowing. Then maybe a background colour? Other than that, I think it looks amazing! smile I wish I could work with colour pencils (assuming that's what it is) as well as you do!

Ooh~ I'll take note of the hair details then~ o u o. . .actually, before this one, my drawings always had very detailed hair whee I was actually thinking/talking about the body though xD
Anyway~ Thank you so much! 4laugh

Newbie Noob

You're welcome! And I thought it was rather nice as just a floating head ;P Haha!
Mm, I like dat face

Well, what's their personality like? What are they doing in the other pictures u draw of them? idk, when I saw it I thought it might be interesting to see his hand on his chin? but it might be a little late for that considering the hair.

Adorable Fisher

Hmm...I like the idea of a kind of low-neck white straight-jacket kind of punk shirt with white straps with buckles to compliment the white hair and the mischievous expression o: ...But whatever you decide is best :3
Stoooegy
Mm, I like dat face

Well, what's their personality like? What are they doing in the other pictures u draw of them? idk, when I saw it I thought it might be interesting to see his hand on his chin? but it might be a little late for that considering the hair.

Lol xD

He's rebellious and kind of like the typical punk rock kid you'd see hanging around bars and stuff. I was actually originally planning on having him ruffle the side of his head with his left hand, but inked in the hair already before I realized it. emo Yeah, I actually also wanted to see him with his hand anywhere near his face. . .I'll try to see what I can do to it then. xD Thank you! 3nodding
. . .Bump? ; u ;
emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas