Welcome to Gaia! ::

excuse the title,So currently doing a "draw it again meme" since I have never done one and been wanting to draw something so why not redraw an old drawing and see how much i improved lol ?

Here my wip of the drawing, added a few things lol and not sure what i'm doing atm but hey~ here it is
User Image
for a closer look of the wip?

and for those who want to see the old drawing I'm redrawing, here it is..
old drawing from 2012
The pose in this is more stiff and unnatural than your first. Your drawing shows that's you've studied a lot, though. Her right shoulder looks odd, like she's shrugging it forward.
Idia
The pose in this is more stiff and unnatural than your first. Your drawing shows that's you've studied a lot, though. Her right shoulder looks odd, like she's shrugging it forward.

I've noticed x'D! i had to redo some of it after some think thinking and telling myself not to be lazy about it
Agace
Idia

I've noticed x'D! i had to redo some of it after some think thinking and telling myself not to be lazy about it

Not being lazy is generally a good way to go about it. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces