Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Thank you for stopping by. Here's the low down:
User Image

Currently working on this for someone, but I'm not sure how to tackle the sleeves. I feel like the head/neck area is already pretty busy, so I'm hesitant to draw the sleeves falling down her arm. I could have her holding the cuff of her sleeve in her hand, but that's one hell of an ambiguously poofy cuff :< (Translation: I'm not skilled enough T^T)

Any suggestions? Or tips on how to draw those fluffy masses of doom?

Also, if you have any other things you'd like to point out, go ahead, but please keep in mind that this is very unfinished >.<

Thank youuuu~
I'd place it somewhere like this:
User Image

I think these things are hard to figure out. I'ts not a given that the fabric is really smooth, so it'll slip down( placing it at her armpit instantly) or if it's more robust and keeps the shape a bit longer even in that type of movement..... or if those puffy things are made of.... clouds razz

Sooo.... I'd just go with what looks the best- whats the best compromise =)
Eaon

My goodness! This is wonderful, thank you! And thank you for going through the reasoning process as well as providing a visual for me. I truly appreciate it!
Galaxy Crow
Eaon

My goodness! This is wonderful, thank you! And thank you for going through the reasoning process as well as providing a visual for me. I truly appreciate it!

You're welcome smile I also think the pose is really great, I like the movement in it and it's composed really well!
I'll delete that picture from my photobucket if you're done?
Eaon
Galaxy Crow
Eaon

You're welcome smile I also think the pose is really great, I like the movement in it and it's composed really well!
I'll delete that picture from my photobucket if you're done?

Thank you, I'm flattered. Yes, that would be fine (:
Thanks again!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas