Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
User Image

just a chick... coments and critiques welcome... as long as they are constructive...
i love it

although you might wanna think about giving her some curves, it'll add to her appeal. she looks a bit stiff too. but its a wonderfull drawing. keep up the good work!

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
yeah i tried with the curves... but it just didnt look right...for some reason...
lemme guess you drew it small and scanned it bigger either that or you lead size is 13.5 biggrin

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
memic
lemme guess you drew it small and scanned it bigger either that or you lead size is 13.5 biggrin

well actuallyi drew it big and shrank it... in paint... for some reson my scanner likes to make the lines big... i think i used a .07 size lead...
Kitty
memic

well actuallyi drew it big and shrank it... in paint... for some reson my scanner likes to make the lines big... i think i used a .07 size lead...

ok use o.5 lead that is what i say to be the best and draw big then shrink and it will look great okies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff