Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
mostly, doing that little contest to see if they're recognizable or not.
first one to correctly answer wins.

Warning... Ken-Doll Nudity ahead!
I always have to draw their forms before drawing clothes on them... i just touched itup slightly so muscles and stuff like that showed. xd

Would also like to know what you all think or how I can improve!

Thanks in advance!
EDIT: Posted with more characters and with underwear. ^_^;

Scan #1

This second scan looks kinda crappy, but i had to over-darken it so you can see the lines It will be fixed on the paper later.

Scan #2

EDIT #2:
After being distracted by the Gaian Ball and frankly taking a short break, I went back to this thing and drew their tops. They're still pantless (maybe I should keep it this way? xd

I decided to forgo drawing Hiroshi of Gravitation. I had no space in my paper left for the poor guy, but he's with them... in spirit I guess. <_<;;

Not all of them have been identified yet. Keep guessing!

Scan #3

FINAL EDIT!

Finally done with shading, and putting pants on the poor boys. They remain shoeless as I liked how the feet came out.
The boys have been identified now!
from left to right, they are as follows:
Iruka-Naruto
Sanosuke - Rurouni Kenshin
Usopp - One Piece
Ryouga - Ranma 1/2
Alphonse - Fullmetal Alchemist
and
Jounouchi/Joey - Yugioh!

Thanks to everyone for their comments and guesses! You made this fun!

User Image
well the guy on the left is from Naruto...i think its Iruka-sensei (i cant remember and my brain is fuzzy cause i'm sick) the guy in the middle is from one piece, but haveing never read or seen it, i dont know his name...and the guy on the right is from Ranma 1/2 Ryouga...or P-Chan!!! LOL!

Nice work on the anatomy. the fact that there all nude kinda throws me off, but its still nice. i especially like how you drew the feet on the center dude. thats awesome. i have such a hard time with feet. keep up the awesome work!!!

heart
I dont know who they are.. so ill go with Yomiko xd
But I do sure do like them, they are really good drawn! Keep up the good work! biggrin

Oh and... ehm.. Yomiko..get better soon ok? whee

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Yomiko
well the guy on the left is from Naruto...i think its Iruka-sensei (i cant remember and my brain is fuzzy cause i'm sick) the guy in the middle is from one piece, but haveing never read or seen it, i dont know his name...and the guy on the right is from Ranma 1/2 Ryouga...or P-Chan!!! LOL!

Nice work on the anatomy. the fact that there all nude kinda throws me off, but its still nice. i especially like how you drew the feet on the center dude. thats awesome. i have such a hard time with feet. keep up the awesome work!!!

heart

Amazing how clothes really "make the man", eh?
Yeah... sorry about the slight nudity, but it helps whenever I put multiple people in one pic. Clothes sometimes have too much lines that distract me sometimes *shrugs.

Feet were always a problem for me to draw *especially closed in shoes. I just one day took pictures of my friends and families feet and studied how they look from different angles.

People thought I developed a fetish. stare

As for identifying them, You're right!
Iruka sensei from Naruto
Usopp from One piece
and Ryoga (p-chan) from Ranma!

I'm still adding more characters (at the moment i've added 3 more)
Just one more then I'll post again so people can try to guess the others!

They are my obsessions. sweatdrop

Wheezing Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
  • Profitable 100
I know who they are (meaning yes, they're recognizable), but since it's already been stated I won't list um again.

The faces look cool (lurve Iruka's expression...), but the feet are what really got me. So much detail! Usually people just skim by the feet, but you put so much effort into um. PLEASE don't put shoes on later XD
Nudity doesn't bother me. Castration does. Ever thought of putting on some underwear just for show? That's what I do when I show my art around. Light enough to erase, but it stills peoples' minds.

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
shaku-chan
I know who they are (meaning yes, they're recognizable), but since it's already been stated I won't list um again.

The faces look cool (lurve Iruka's expression...), but the feet are what really got me. So much detail! Usually people just skim by the feet, but you put so much effort into um. PLEASE don't put shoes on later XD
Nudity doesn't bother me. Castration does. Ever thought of putting on some underwear just for show? That's what I do when I show my art around. Light enough to erase, but it stills peoples' minds.

Yay! Glad they could be identified. ^_^
I kinda like the feet too much now to put any shoes, so that won't be too much of a problem.

Castration? Oh i laughed soo hard when I read that, but you're right... I'll edit it right now.

Thankies!

Wheezing Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
  • Profitable 100
Omg, adorable XD I love the two new additions... (yay for underpants!)
Liccy
Yomiko

heart

Amazing how clothes really "make the man", eh?
Yeah... sorry about the slight nudity, but it helps whenever I put multiple people in one pic. Clothes sometimes have too much lines that distract me sometimes *shrugs.

Feet were always a problem for me to draw *especially closed in shoes. I just one day took pictures of my friends and families feet and studied how they look from different angles.

People thought I developed a fetish. stare

As for identifying them, You're right!
Iruka sensei from Naruto
Usopp from One piece
and Ryoga (p-chan) from Ranma!

I'm still adding more characters (at the moment i've added 3 more)
Just one more then I'll post again so people can try to guess the others!

They are my obsessions. sweatdrop

Thankies! I totally understand drawing characters without clothes helps alot. i do it all the time. lol...i just dont see many people uploading that phase of the pic xd but its all good...cant wait to see more. biggrin
Lets see...I think its, Ryoga from Ranma, Sano from Ruruori Kenshin, And the one by Ryoga reminds me of Joey from Yugi-oh, but he also looks like a more emotional verson of Sanzo from Saiyuki...I dunno... sweatdrop

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
picture update bump.
Well, people alreayd mentioned them all...except for Alphonse...He's the little kid on the bottom.
Nice piccy BTW! ^^

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Thanks everyone for your comments and for your Guesses!

I should try this again some time. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces