Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image my sketchy sketch of a fox girl, what do you think so far.. pointers pwease
eeee, heart it's pretty cute, I really like her outfit! Your strong lines look nice, too. :3 hmm.. pointers? maybe draw lighter until you know what lines you want, that way you can erase better. ^-^ Also, look at some anatomy books, they're very helpful for learning how to draw bodies right. heart (I mean, yourproportions are pretty good, but her legs are a liiiiittle short and funny shaped. And there's always more anatomy to learn. XD;;; ) but you have a really cute style, keep it up~! domokun
can anyone tell me if the arms look a little awkward.. i drew it so i can't really tell
Her right elbow is a bit to rounded. It should be a bit more at an angle. Her arms are very straight too.
That's what I see wrong with the arms.
And the neck is a bit off too.
The tail, which I think foxes have pluffy tails, isn't pluffy enough. xd
Rawrz.
The tail, which I think foxes have pluffy tails, isn't pluffy enough. xd
pluffy 3nodding
cute outfit ehh well the legs are out of proportion to umm her upper body but.. i'll say its pretty hot oh yeah just like rawrz said make the tail PLUFFY HEHE
I think she looks adorable! The only thing I have to point out is that the legs need a little work on forming up ankles, so make the legs a little more slender towards the bottom! ^^
its beatiful!
Thanks immortal pigtails and Malorisu encouragement is good critique is awesome :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff