Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopefully photobucket will work, I'm sorry about the lined paper sweatdrop ..It seems my best pics are ones I do in class 3nodding If you want to flame, please be polite. I'm a newbie to the art section on gaia, but I wish to share my art 3nodding This is Son Goku off of Saiyuki...drawn from boredom in science, he's not finished though. I'm sorry it's so light...

User Image
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
This one is from my imagination....I think it's kinda....eh...the wires need to be more even and straight....and before anyone says the proportians are off, it's at an angle where the head is supposed to be the largest, but I don't think I succeeded in drwing that kind of angle sweatdrop

User Image
I wanna color this one...he's from boredom in science too xp

User Image
Mt last ic for today is Vegeta. Majin Vegeta. I think I did very good, considering I did this in seventh grade!!! And I'm a freshman now xp It was my pride and joy of all my pictures in seventh grade 3nodding

User Image
stud_muffin69
cool
thanks^.^
Ohh the top part is so nice but then it gradually gets lighter xd

But I still think this is pretty good 3nodding although his mouth looks a little bit funny hmm.
Deadly Claris
Ohh the top part is so nice but then it gradually gets lighter xd

But I still think this is pretty good 3nodding although his mouth looks a little bit funny hmm.
Yeah, I agree about the mouth. I have to trace over this pic wit pen enventually 3nodding

Thieving Lunatic

The only thing slightly wrong with any of them is the top one's nose. It just seems to trail off. Make it a more decisive line. Otherwise- great!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff