Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Bachelor

Ok, so I quit drawing on pencil and paper a while back, but decided to come back to draw digital art. I found someone's simple avi to do ^-^

Basic Info

Name: Junichi Yamasaki

Birthday 06/14/1997

Sexuality: Homosexual

Relationship Status: Single

Appearance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(The closest I got to bringing him into Avi form)

Clothes:
-White short-sleeve unform shirt
-Small Black Vest
-Pink Tie
-Pink Dress Pants
-Pink Converse Shoes
-Wears 2 pink hair pins

Height: 5.0ft

Weight: 103lbs

Hair Color: Light Chocolate Brown

Eye color: Blue

Figure/Build: Slender/Skinny

Other info: Has a child-like appearance and is also VERY feminine.

Personality

Background story: He was born in the Gunma Prefecture of Japan and has lived there ever since. His father is a well-known mystery writer throughout Japan and his mother is a doctor for the local clinic. He always had a knack for solving mysteries and puzzles at a young age. He was one of those kids that you would want to help you do your homework. As the years progress on in his life, he decided he wanted to be a private detective and started solving minor cases at his school and worked his way up to bigger cases where he ended up helping the Japanese Police with murder cases. Well, why is he feminine you ask? Due to his young child-ish looks, the authorities asked him to pose as a female to capture a wanted rapist. Once this event was over, he started trying female clothes on from time to time to see how he felt about it and he ended up loving it (He also grew up with a group of girls since elementary school). He rarely cross dresses now these days. Currently he is a 2nd year student at his high school.

Personality: He can be pretty shy at times and can be a klutz as well and get very easily embarrassed from time to time. He is also VERY feminine and will get sassy and have an attitude with you if he has to. Nonetheless, he is a very intelligent individual with his wide knowledge of math, science, technology, and other assorted subjects.

-Loves sweets (ESPECIALLY STRAWBERRY POCKY. That is my favorite in real life. xD)
-Mystery Novels
-Stuffed animals (Mainly puppy plushies)
-Favorite color is Pink (You knew that)

Job/Occupation: High School Student (And Famous High School Detective) [He is a 2nd year student]

I would love people to give me some tips and pointers. I will gradually be posting W.I.Ps along the way, so tag along for the ride ^-^

I will tag the person in the next post smile

Sketch #1:

Did a quick sketch on my tablet before I do anything on my computer ^-^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Things to work on:
Left arm, hair, giving him eyes

Unforgiving Bachelor

Beloved Friend

10,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Unforgiving Bachelor

Suko-kun
Boo.

^-^

Beloved Friend

10,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Spungie
Suko-kun
Boo.

^-^

^-^

Unforgiving Bachelor

Suko-kun
Spungie
Suko-kun
Boo.

^-^

^-^

Have a prelim sketch ^-^

Will put it in the original post smile

Beloved Friend

10,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Spungie
Suko-kun
Spungie
Suko-kun
Boo.

^-^

^-^

Have a prelim sketch ^-^

Will put it in the original post smile

It looks pretty good so far. ^-^
First off love your avi :3 second are you using a mouse or tablet? and which program are you using?

Unforgiving Bachelor

Insignificant Beauty
First off love your avi :3 second are you using a mouse or tablet? and which program are you using?

Ok, so the first sketch, I used my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Has the smart stylus and all. I am going to be finishing it on Sai.
Spungie
Insignificant Beauty

Ok, so the first sketch, I used my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Has the smart stylus and all. I am going to be finishing it on Sai.

smile well I've never used a Galaxy before. My work is all cintiq and Sai but as far as a sketch goes it does look good. I intend on seeing it completed :3

Unforgiving Bachelor

Insignificant Beauty
Spungie
Insignificant Beauty

smile well I've never used a Galaxy before. My work is all cintiq and Sai but as far as a sketch goes it does look good. I intend on seeing it completed :3

It has been slow the last couple days because of how busy I've been, but I can't wait to see how it turns out ^-^
Spungie

It has been slow the last couple days because of how busy I've been, but I can't wait to see how it turns out ^-^

I will be getting busy soon with my classes so I'm trying to draw as much as I can >.< I've already done 3 in the past couple of days :3

Unforgiving Bachelor

Insignificant Beauty
Spungie

I will be getting busy soon with my classes so I'm trying to draw as much as I can >.< I've already done 3 in the past couple of days :3

Oh I take a LONG time. If I ever take commissions, I will do at MOST 3 at a timexD
Spungie
Insignificant Beauty
Spungie

Oh I take a LONG time. If I ever take commissions, I will do at MOST 3 at a timexD

I do one at a time I don't like making people wait x.x two people are considering my work right now biggrin and I do need to get a male avi going soon so how about yours? id you want it drawn or an avi of your choice assuming it's not too packed with items xD

Unforgiving Bachelor

Insignificant Beauty
Spungie
Insignificant Beauty
Spungie

I do one at a time I don't like making people wait x.x two people are considering my work right now biggrin and I do need to get a male avi going soon so how about yours? id you want it drawn or an avi of your choice assuming it's not too packed with items xD

How about this one ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces