Dapper Friend

3,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Cosaca
click right here

i dare you.

I dared to stare at your amazing artwork! Great job; your digital art looks fantastic as well as your recent drawings! i gave you a watch and a llama! whee dramallama

Dapper Friend

3,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Evedith
I'm Evedith on DA smile

Nice to meet you! I checked out your art, looks awesome! Gave you a llama and comment! Please pay it forward now! dramallama wink

Dapper Friend

3,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Happy Pyro
I'm minipyro on dA! biggrin

Aww! whee did you make the dolls in your gallery? They so cute! I gave you a llama as well! dramallama Please pay it forward now; look at mine or others people's deviations and give them support!

Dapper Friend

3,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Grace Gubreez
http://gubreez.deviantart.com/

ono mine is mostly cosplays

Ah! Your cosplays and dolls are so cute!!! whee and i love the plushie portal cores you have! I gave you a watch and a llama!

Please pay it forward now; look at mine or others people's deviations and give them support!

Hikitori's Wife

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Band_Geek2244
Evedith
I'm Evedith on DA smile

Nice to meet you! I checked out your art, looks awesome! Gave you a llama and comment! Please pay it forward now! dramallama wink

Thankies :B

King Noob

Band_Geek2244
Grace Gubreez
http://gubreez.deviantart.com/

ono mine is mostly cosplays

Ah! Your cosplays and dolls are so cute!!! whee and i love the plushie portal cores you have! I gave you a watch and a llama!

Please pay it forward now; look at mine or others people's deviations and give them support!

biggrin thanks so much

I'm going to try to go through this forum see other deviants that I might enjoy :3

omg your the person that drew the violin with the hands right? it looks so cool eek

Winter Wraith's Compadre

Blessed Genius

6,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Man, I haven't been to my DA in ages! But I do use it as a source for artwork and concept inspiration.

The artwork I'm seeing here are so far pretty decent.
Band_Geek2244
Happy Pyro
I'm minipyro on dA! biggrin

Aww! whee did you make the dolls in your gallery? They so cute! I gave you a llama as well! dramallama Please pay it forward now; look at mine or others people's deviations and give them support!

I did not but I did paint their faces and the little one I painted his horns and hooves (and made him a batman costume for Halloween three years back!
Thank you for the dramallama

Sexy Toy

Band_Geek2244
Cosaca
click right here

i dare you.

I dared to stare at your amazing artwork! Great job; your digital art looks fantastic as well as your recent drawings! i gave you a watch and a llama! whee dramallama

thanks for the llama! I'm glad to hear you liked my gallery heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces