Welcome to Gaia! ::

[img][img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v248/CoyoteBuddha/Tony_7.jpg[/img][/IMG]

She was just kinda cool when i drew her....
Hmm, I like it. ^_^ There are some good points, some rather interesting points, and some...undescribably funny points.
First, it's good. You can draw women, and thus I praise you.
The porportions are pretty good, for the most part. Wrists seem a little small, and the hands should be a little bigger. Then there's the neck and knees, which need tweakage. The neck is really thick. And I don't see demon, so much as I see, "Get this wide-eyed trout off of my head". Sorry fr such a horrible reference, but her eyes are projected out a little too much to be demony. Unless you were GOING for fish demon, in which case, allow me to find a spork so I can eat my words. ^_^;;;
And then the knees- They are really small and stuff, methinks they should be a little bigger, unless this isn't a straight-on view (AKA, standing on a roof looking at the ground). And the neck just doesn't seem to fit...

But if you were going for subject analysis, and not style/error/method critique, then I can do that too.
She looks angry, which was hard to pull off with said eyes. But it works. ^_^ And her pose is threatening, yet defensive all the same, a very good job on your part. Her attire is interesting, and if I saw her, yes, yes I would be scared. It is cool.
But I am really glad you didn't color.
I can't color.
At all.
So when I see coloring, I get intimidated, and thus lose my train of thought. *nodnod*
But yesh, me likes. I will look forward to looking at more of your stuffs. ^_^
thanks for the critique... you made some very solid points... and they are things that i am working on... sadly it is a little colored irl... but the scanner i had to work with only did b/w so the eye shades (the only real color in the pic) did not come thru at all...

and as to one of your points... no i was not aiming for fish demon... but its what it looked like when i was done... and i was so tired of people just going ohhhh sweet... i thought, and was proven right... that i could get some honest feedback here

biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces