Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image
http://img36.photobucket.com/albums/v109/catgirl632/Treasury.png
</center>

<b>Finished Version:</b>
<center>User Image
http://img36.photobucket.com/albums/v109/catgirl632/Treasury3.png

Okay, so maybe it IS a freaking Neopet, but what the hey. whee </center>
I would love it if you could critisize this drawing I did in MS paint (with mouse) and give me siggestions. As in comments unlike "Mouse art is s**t." I'd like to see you do something better in MS paint and at the age of 12 (my age). xp
Eek, wrong forum. surprised I meant for this to be in the works in progress, give me a moment to move it.
Fricking. Awesome. I'd love to colour that. Line art, so good. x.x

I have to use Paint too, so I feel your pain, if anyone says it's s**t, kick their shallow a**. biggrin
SHHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTT!! I'm 12 and i can't draw anything as good as that on MS Paint or on a Mouse. 3nodding
Bloody hell, you did that with a mouse?! That's really good, how long have you been practicing? The lines are really smooth, you did a nice job with this.
Legs...not long enough...but whatever. It's still really good. I'm on Neopets! XD Sorta...haven't been on since....I dunno...^_^'
Traitor
Bloody hell, you did that with a mouse?! That's really good, how long have you been practicing? The lines are really smooth, you did a nice job with this.

I've been drawing with a mouse since I began useing the computer when I think I was about eight. So it'd be around four years. 3nodding
thats soo good i couldnt even begin to figure out how to do that im 12 well just turend 13 so im 13i guess hehehe how did you do that?
increíble
alexisrileywicca
thats soo good i couldnt even begin to figure out how to do that im 12 well just turend 13 so im 13i guess hehehe how did you do that?

Its not as hard as it looks. It just takes practice, patience, and a steady hand. 3nodding

MasterGins's Waifu

Hilarious Lionheart

12,875 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
wow!!!!!! thats really good!!!! xd
Now I'm tired. Stop using your age as a friggin excuse or what-so-ever. The pic looks good overall though, I'll just wait to comment till you're finished. -.-
InAction
Now I'm tired. Stop using your age as a friggin excuse or what-so-ever. The pic looks good overall though, I'll just wait to comment till you're finished. -.-

I don't so much use it as an excuse, but I promise I'll stop useing my age. sweatdrop
I know, why is it that people keep mentioning their ages when IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER WHEN YOU'RE ON AN ART FORUM!!!

sorry. I'm not aiming at you, i just get pissed off.

Nice lines by the way. The coloring is pretty good, but i don't really like it. It's just my taste, don't be offended ^^
Takarah

I don't so much use it as an excuse, but I promise I'll stop useing my age. sweatdrop

Good, it puts more respect in users. But know, explain to me why you didn't add your Gaian name into the pic? Very VERY suspicious. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff