Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

:)

:) 1 100.0% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11 >

March 20th, 2014. Another scribbly experiment with wine labels. (This is a set; white, pink, red.) Photograph and Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.

User Image
March 21st, 2014. Getting my first idea down for a red panda character for a narrative I’m developing. Will stylize and refine in the next few weeks. Lead pencil and Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.

User Image
March 22nd, 2014. Another scribbly experiment with wine labels. (This is a set; white, pink, red.) Photograph and Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.

User Image
This sketch is big, so I have hidden the image using spoiler tags.

March 23rd, 2014. My lecture notes for this week in a ‘visual notation’ form. Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.

User Image

User Image
User Image

March 24th, 2014. Loose iceburg study. (Sorry for the late updates, I was really consumed by other work and study.) Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.
User Image

March 25th, 2014. Loose environment study. Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.
User Image

March 26th, 2014. Loose environment study. Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.
March 27th, 2014. Loose building study. Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.

User Image
March 28th, 2014. Loose studies of a Himalayan Pheasant. (Needing to prepare for my second character for a project.) Lead pencil.

User Image
March 29th, 2014. Loose studies of poses. Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.

User Image
March 30th, 2014. Brand experimentation for a project. Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet, watercolour paint on watercolour paper.

User Image
March 31, 2014. Another wine label experimentation for a project. Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet, watercolour paint on watercolour paper.

User Image

User Image

IRL Noob

All of these are amazing, I love your environments! heart
April 1st, 2014. Another wine label experiment. Cap sticker, front design, back design. Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet, watercolour paint on watercolour paper.

User Image

User Image

User Image
glass aquarium
All of these are amazing, I love your environments! heart

Aw thank you! Environments are very relaxing to paint. emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers