Welcome to Gaia! ::

Single Divorcee

Can you point out some things I need to fix?

User Image
This is my pose reference.

I know her feet need to be fixed. Is her head still too small? I've increased it once.

Red lines and Constructive Crits would be nice.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

I would say decrease/make the bum area smaller...does that make sense o.o and also the back of the legs, the don't look like they fit her body type based on her torso and up. Maybe make the neck a bit thinner, but her head looks fine c:

I tried doing red lines, but i don't have my mouse so they were shaky and i decided to try to explain it >.<

Love the facial expression though c:

Single Divorcee

Thanks! Yeah, i think I like giving them round butts too much. Maybe its from using myself as a reference subconsciously.

Rainbow Raider

12,700 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
          People don't usually sit comfortably with only their head resting
          on a wall and propping up a curved posture, her shoulders and the
          top of her back should be touching the wall as well.

It will be easier to figure out the composition once she isn't floating~
          The proportions on the top are pretty good, with her arms and all,
          but the legs are a little off with the positioning. The back leg should
          be lower than the front leg. It's a really good start though.

I might try to red line in a bit. but I can't do that with a cat on my lap. > x >

Single Divorcee

Quail Knight
          People don't usually sit comfortably with only their head resting
          on a wall and propping up a curved posture, her shoulders and the
          top of her back should be touching the wall as well.

It will be easier to figure out the composition once she isn't floating~
          The proportions on the top are pretty good, with her arms and all,
          but the legs are a little off with the positioning. The back leg should
          be lower than the front leg. It's a really good start though.

I might try to red line in a bit. but I can't do that with a cat on my lap. > x >

Yeah, I intended to change the wall line to make her back touch too, but looking at how I increased her head I may have to do some moving around.

The legs I moved because I wanted a view out of the window, but I guess I should have moved everything instead of just the leg placement. Derp.

Shameless Smoker

In that pose (leaned back) the spinal curve of her lower back wouldn't dip inwards like it is now, it would actually flex out making the body line more of a crescent shape. Doing that wil also fix the part touching the wall because the back will be angled right.
Alright, I fail spectacularly at the redline bit, so I'll leave that off for now. My English is also not very good today, so I hope to be clear, but can't promise to be. XD;

What I notice is that your female is sitting up straighter than the girl in the picture. This seems partially because of the way her butt is positioned. The girl in the picture has a curve to her lumbar area, which basically allows her tailbone area to be flat on the ground.

Your girl is sitting on the bottom of her butt, the other girl is sitting/half-lying on the back of her butt.

That will allow you to put the underground a little higher as well, and give you the better angle with the legs.

Your girl's head seems a bit small compared to her legs, but maybe once you shift the picture a bit, that'll not be as much of an issue. Otherwise, should probably make it a bit larger still.

Hope that helps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces