Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Hi and thanks for taking the time to read this.

This is something I am working on for someone,and needs a little touches here and there.
I am learning how to do better line art[As well as doing digital art] and hopes of opening my own Art shop.
Been wanting to do it for years and now is my chance.

Any helpful advice and pricing suggestion for line art would be awesome.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

anatomy on this pic is really off at places but you are asking for tips on lineart so lets go with that ;>. i dont really understand why you used much thicker lines on hair. hair usually should be more detailed? ok i dont really get why are you varying size of lines on any element here? i inderstand you are trying to make it look like drawn with tablet? i can help you here! if you are working in sai? it kinda looks like you do so sorry if not '~' theres pressure icon in lineart layer tools! it helps varying sizes of lineart at places. this way you can make lines thicker where they connect and sharper ends :> remember to keep studying anatomy. especially faces. drawing manga doesnt mean you can just brake rules. you need to know them first uvu i hope its helpful~

Fashionable Sex Symbol

huge dork
anatomy on this pic is really off at places but you are asking for tips on lineart so lets go with that ;>. i dont really understand why you used much thicker lines on hair. hair usually should be more detailed? ok i dont really get why are you varying size of lines on any element here? i inderstand you are trying to make it look like drawn with tablet? i can help you here! if you are working in sai? it kinda looks like you do so sorry if not '~' theres pressure icon in lineart layer tools! it helps varying sizes of lineart at places. this way you can make lines thicker where they connect and sharper ends :> remember to keep studying anatomy. especially faces. drawing manga doesnt mean you can just brake rules. you need to know them first uvu i hope its helpful~

Hey thanks for replying and the constructive advice!yes I use PTS and I'm trying to get better at my worst enemy digital art.
I just learned this morning how to use the tool you are talking about the varying sizes.im doing another piece today using advice you gave thanks <3 ^^

Hallowed Pumpkin

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Changing thickness along a line can make a biggggg difference. 3nodding

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Halloween Hipster
]

I've learned how to use this tool recently and it dramatically changed my art alright.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff